'Yeah but that was hilarious!' He says.

'Ahh, let's focus on our rehearsals, shall we?' Their leader finally says.

'Yes, Namjoon oppa!' I say.

We kept practicing for the rest of the day, so by the time I get to the hotel, I only had enough energy left to wash and brush my teeth. Then I fell asleep straight away.

The next day, we're finally getting ready for the Grammys.

'I'm really nervous, oppa.' I tell my manager.

He smiles at me through the mirror, 'sweetie, there's nothing to be nervous for. You've been to lots of award shows this year already, this one is no different.'

'Except this is possibly the most prestigious award a musician can ever get.'

'You've come so far this year, the last thing you can do is to enjoy it. I've told you many times before,' he says.

'I guess you're right,' I say.

Honestly, I did not expect to get any awards today, so there's really nothing I can lose. No pun intended.

Somehow Freddie oppa found Carolina Herrera to dress me. The black gown they've prepared for me is beyond beautiful.

The top is of a bustier bodice design, then the skirt is flared out. The slim shoulder straps accentuate my collarbones, together with the sweetheart neckline. My hair is first curled and then braided. The hairstylist unnie then wraps the hair into a low bun, which reveals the low-back design of the dress. Ae-Na unnie is doing a natural makeup which we've come to agree that suits me the most. It took Freddie oppa 2 hours to convince me that another light touch of highlight on my cheekbones would be beneficial. He wasn't wrong.

Freddie oppa then takes out two jewelry boxes.

'Wow.' I say.

'I know right,' he gives me a smug smile.

'How did you get these?'

In the boxes are the shiniest diamond necklace and earrings ever. Diamonds are literally on every inch of the accessories.

'Well, a stylist has got his/her connections. Be careful, these are Bulgari.'

'You know I have no idea what brand it is,' I say, still can't take my eyes off them.

'What I'm trying to say is that they are expensive.' He shakes his head to mock disapproval, 'so I want you to come to me first when you come into the changing room for your performance with BTS, ok? I'll take care of them while you're on stage.'

'No problem!' I say.

After putting those beautiful strappy heels that I had on for MAMA, I'm ready to go! The dress is so long, no one's gonna see my shoes, so there's really no reason to get a new pair.

Someone knocks on the door, 'Shannon, are you ready?' That is Taehyung oppa.

Freddie oppa gives me one last hug before I head out. 'You look stunning, sweetie. Now, don't keep the gentlemen waiting. I'll see you at the Staples.'

I nod and tell him that I love him before he opens the door for me.

Taehyung oppa and the rest of BTS are standing outside in the corridor, all of them are wearing similar yet different suits. And boy, do they look handsome in a tailormade suit. They are all staring at me with widened eyes.

Seokjin oppa is the first to make a witty comment, 'wah, Shannon how come you've grown so tall after just one night of sleep?'

I smile. 'Did I not tell you about the meditation method I use to grow 5 centimeters in just one session?'