44. Nominations

Shannon's PoV

'Nice to meet you, Shannon-ssi. The OST you wrote for the last drama was perfect. I look forward to hearing your song for this one.'

'Thank you very much, director nim.' I say and bow to him. 'Also, thank you for the opportunity for me to be in your drama.'

I've been cast by one of Korea's best director in a drama. I'm playing one of the supporting roles as the male lead's little sister. My character comes from a wealthy family and I always get to be in expensive clothes and they even told me that I get to keep all the clothes! It's literally the best job ever.

Plus, the male lead is Park Seojoon sunbaenim, and the supporting male lead is Ahn Hyoseop sunbaenim. Deary me, my eyes are so going to be nurtured.

And the female lead is the one and only Park Minyoung sunbaenim! She is gorgeous...I wonder how she keeps her teeth so white and shiny.

I think Seojoon and Minyoung sunbaenims have already worked together before in another drama so they have the best chemistry even during the read-through.

Hyoseop sunbae is also so nice to everyone on set and the four of us are able to familiarise ourselves with each other before official shooting starts.

Today is the first day of shooting, only Seojoon sunbae and Hyoseop sunbae are in this scene with me. It's when my character comes back to Korea after studying in America for a long time.

'Act 1, take 1. ACTION!'

I walk out to the arrivals hall and spot my older brother, played by Seojoon sunbae.

'Youngjae oppa!' I hug him and he spins me around.

'Younghee-ah, how was the flight?' He asks.

'It was alright, thank you!' I look at Hyoseop sunbae who is standing behind him, 'and this is?'

'This is Kyungho, my assistant.'

'Annyeonghaseyo, Younghee-ssi. Please let me know if you need anything,' he says.

'CUT! Let's do this scene again.' The director says.

'You did really well,' Seojoon sunbae tells me.

'Thank you, I'll keep it up!' I smile

This scene finishes quite quickly and we immediately have to change into another set which is our company. Obviously, my character is given an executive position in the family business right after she graduated from university. Haha, I hope it was that easy in real life.

My outfit is smart and elegant. I am wearing a Fendi blue wool dress that reaches to my knees. The ribbon on the neckline elongates my neck so I look taller. I've also got a pair of black pumps with red soles, which are the same as those that I wore for the BigHit family shoot, the day when Jungkook oppa couldn't take his eyes off me and told me I looked nice...

Anyways, I later learned from Freddie oppa that those shoes are from a brand called Christian Louboutin, which is the king of high heels.

The handbag, though, is a piece of artwork. Freddie oppa said the bag is called Lady Dior, with flower embroidery on calf skin. It's about nine million won.

Holy shit, it's more expensive than 2 months' worth of my apartment's rent.

In this scene, I have to walk cooly into the company, easy. They want attitude, I'll give them attitude.

'CUT! GOOD TAKE!'

But we have to do a few more takes so that the reactions of my colleagues and Hyoseop, I mean Kyungho-ssi can be filmed.