37. Ddaeng

'Ahhhhmmmm.' Jungkook oppa opens his mouth as I feed him a cream puff that I made for our picnic.

'How is it?' I ask him.

'It's delicious!'

'Really? Let me taste it.' I lean in to kiss him on his lips.

'Delicious?' He asks.

I smile, 'I made them, of course they're delicious.'

He holds my chin with two fingers gently as he leans back in for another kiss...

The alarm goes off and I open my eyes abruptly.

It's only a dream!

Haha, it's fine, I get to see him at the company anyways. They've been there a lot lately because they're preparing for their new album while I'm practicing for different events every day. Although there's a lot of work and rehearsals to be done, I'm very excited about all the opportunities I'm getting.

Half an hour later, Freddie oppa arrives at my apartment to pick me up to work.

'Morning, sweetie!' He says and hands me my breakfast.

'Morning, oppa. What's that special smile on your face about?' He's normally very cheerful already but today he's extra happy.

'You won't believe it,' he says. 'Actually you will because you're so talented.'

I'm getting more and more confused.

'Your album has gone on the Billboard 200 chart at number 78 and "Simple love" is also in the Billboard Hot 100 ranking 57!' He practically screams.

'What?!' Now I'm jumping up and down with him, too.

'Yeah, it's finally happening!' We are now hugging each other so tightly that we are crushing our ribcages, but nothing can help us contain our excitement. 'Billboard wants to do an interview with you while you're in America for the KCON concert and you're gonna be on the cover of the Billboard magazine!'

'Oppa, I think I'm gonna faint soon,' I tell him.

'Silly, you deserve it!' He pinches my cheek and says, 'you've been working so hard and it's finally paying off!'

'Yeah and I can finally go to the airport in nice clothes, hahaha.'

-------------

Today is the day before I head off to the US, Mexico, and Paris for the first KCONs. We've run through all the acts with all the dancers and everything is set. I've decided to let them have a half-day off before flying across half the globe which everyone welcomed the idea.

TXT is now in Japan for their promotion and I heard it's a big success. Obviously, they worked so hard on their music and choreography. I heard Taehyun also took part in the production of their title track!

I visit BTS's studio and find nearly all of them in there.

'Annyeonghaseyo!' I greet them.

'Annyeong,' Hoseok oppa says with his radiant smile.

'Is it a bad time for me to visit?' I ask.

'Not at all. We're gonna take a break soon anyways,' Jimin oppa comes over. 'Jungkookie's just gone to the bathroom.'

'Eyyy, oppa, I'm not only here for him,' I attempt an aegyo to him but he is still 100 times better at it than I am. 'I love all of you equally.'

'I love you, too,' he smiles. I just love this kind of brotherly love between me and them, especially Jimin oppa. He has been giving me advice and listening to me even before I debuted. I really owe these guys big times.