Then Taehyun realizes that he's small!

Meaning he got small freakin hands.

'How come I didn't think of it before!'

So he got the rope loose and he was untied.

" Ok bitches we need to get out of here," Taehyun started untie Kai.

" How?"

" Babe, I have baby hands remember?"

" I'm dating a genius," Kai got out of the ropes.

They started to untie everyone and Jin had to help Namjoon walk.

" What do we do now," San asked with his probably broken fingers.

" Simple we get the hell out of here," Taehyun whisper shouted.

" What about Yoongi," Jin asked.

" It doesn't make sense if we all stay here. We need to find an exit," Kai said.

They looked outside of the door and they saw Leedo standing there with a gun. Their eyes widen.

" Oh damn, he's packing," Taehyun groaned.

" Oh shit. We're screwed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taekook, Jimin, and Yeonjun made it to the hospital. Mrs. Kim was doing surgery and the secretary told them she'll be awhile. So they are in the waiting room, discussing the plan

" Jimin are you sure this going to work," Taehyung asked.

" I'm positive, all we have to is just convince Beomgyu that I'm one of them which I did and tell them that I have you. We go to the place, we rescue the others and bam! The cops are there."

" So they want me?"

" Yes Tae. They want you, so I'll bring you to them. But I'll have my parent's security team and the police to the location."

" How do we know that Beomgyu sent you the right place," Yeonjun stood up.

" I told him that I got what they are looking for, he hesitated at first but he told me to go to the location with Tae to prove myself. When we get there, I 'give' them Tae and look for the others."

" I don't want you to do it! This is dangerous a-and stupid," Jungkook snapped.

" Babe please calm down."

" No! You're basically putting him in danger Jimin!"

" Jungkook please listen to me, if I give them Tae then we can find the others."

" H-How d-do I know you're going t-to going to harm h-him o-or-"

" Jungkook! Please I know I did some fuck up things but please the others are in trouble! Please I won't put him in any harm."

" Babe," Taehyung pulled him to aside.

" Tae! How can we be for sure he w-wont hurt you o-or yo-you going to be ok? Taehyungie p-please don't do this."

" Jungkook babe listen to me, I'm the one he wants ok? I need to do this, I need to protect you, and my family. I need to go and save the others."

Jungkook was a crying mess, he didn't want to lose Taehyung. He didn't want him to risk his life. But he knew he would be saving his friends.

" Ple-Please don't go."

"Babe, I need to go."

Jungkook sighed," I-I want to c-come with you."