Ivy P.O.V

Helloo guyssss, how are you?? MERRY CHRITMAS!!!  Hope you're well, if not then this should cheer you up.. Next chapter here you go:

I guess I was at a high point in my life; I had a group of friends who loved me for me and we were spending 2 months together travelling around Europe, I had done really well in my exams (somehow), and I had the boy of my dreams.

We were in London now, and Dylan (my boyfriend) and I,  were having an evening out, just the two of us. We hadn't done much sightseeing yet in London so we weren't that familiar with it yet. We decided to stick relatively near the hotel.

We arrived at Trafalgar Square, and I gotta admit, it was impressive. The lions looking down on us were realistic and Nelsons column towered above us, at such an angle that it looked like it was about to collapse down on us.

"Babe, climb on to the lion, I'll take a picture." Dylan said to me. I did as he instructed, and as I reached the paw of one of the lions, the familiar sound of a New Yorkers drawl met my ears. (Does that even make sense..idkAs much as I loved travelling, the familiarity of the accent made me smile, and I couldn't help but listen into the conversation.

"...actually hates me. Like I will-kill-you-if-you-so-much-as-cough hate." It was definitely a young mans voice, and his statement was followed by a laugh, this time a young womans.

"Come on, it's just an act, you know he loves you really." The woman replied.

I glance up at who was talking, to find myself looking at a gorgeous couple. They both looked about my age; 17 or 18 at the most.

The boy was Zac-Efron standard hot. No jokes. He had messy windswept hair that was jet black, and his jawline was so defined and sharp, it could rival Ian Somerhalders. Even from a distance, I could tell his iris was a pool of colours, ranging from the green of a fir tree, to the blue of the sky on a summer day. He had an impressive body, muscular but lean, tall but not too tall. All in all, he was beoootiful. If I wasn't head over heels for Dylan, then I would be all over him.

The girl was ,to put it simply, drop dead gorgeous. She had golden hair that curled naturally, which caressed halfway down her back, and a face so symmetrical that it made you question her existence. Her eyes, beneath her perfectly shaped eyebrows, stood out against her tanned skin; they were a startling yet pretty shade of grey- or was it more sliver? I think it was more like 50 different shade of grey. ( ba dum chhh) 

She too was tall, though, again not too tall. She looked like the kind of girl that was clever and top of he class, but she definatly  had a bad-ass streak to her; they both did. I wondered what people would think about Dylan and I if they saw us walking down the street. I shrugged of the thoughts and smiled down at Dylan as he took the photo. He said something to me, but over the noise of the buses, cabs and cars on the nearby road, I couldn't hear him. I moved forward, momentarily forgetting I was severely feet of the ground and fell.

To my death.

Lol jokes, no just as my mouth formed a scream, a steady arm yanked me back up. I looked around, still trying to comprehend what had happened, and saw that my saviour was the girl that I saw before. She gave me a reasurring smile as I realised what had happened, and repeatedly mentally slapped myself.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked. I nodded.

"Thanks for..saving me.." I started awkwardly, but she cut me off.

"Don't worry about it...you should probably tell your boyfriend that too, he looks like the world has just ended." She said nodding behind me. I turned around to see Dylan running up to me, a worried look echeted across his features. As soon as he got to me, he pulled me into a hug, which I readily returned. "Ivy!! Are you okay?? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No where but my pride" I muttered back, as he laughed. He turned to the girl and started thanking her but was interrupted by a shout coming from the boy from before.

"Annabeth!! I got the Starbuc-Who's this?"

Annabeth explained the situation, while the boy gave her her Starbucks.

The boy turned to us both.

"I'm Percy." He said. "And  Annabeth, my girlfriend." He said wrapping an arm around her waist. I noticed he emphasized the word girlfriend, but I suppose, they both must have people hitting on them all the time, so it must just be out of habit. We exchanged names and we quickly bonded. As we got to know them, we found out that Annabeth was extremely clever and witty, whilst Percy,although not the brightest person, was funny, sweet and easy going. They fought constantly, but it didn't take a genius to tell that they were in love, and that they would do anything for each other. I could only hope that Dylan and I's love would grow that strong.

That night I got a text from an unknown number:

He's a keeper;)- Annabeth x

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Merry Christmas guys, if you celebrate it, and if not happy random Thurday

QOTD: What is the craziest fact that you know??

ATOD: 80% of your intelligence comes from your mother according to an account on instagram... That's the only place I learn things