Piper POV

Just been to Scotland,  for a wedding so I hadn't been able to update all weekend so I'm in the car writing this on my phone. ♡♥♡

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Piper love Jason to bits, don't get her wrong, but sometimes she wished he acted a little more like a boyfriend. When they first started dating, she understood that relationships take time to build up, but after a couple of months, she began to get impatient. And then meeting Percy and Annabeth didn't help; there relationship was perfect. They were like best friends and lovers at the same time, and the love in their eyes was undeniable and unforgettable.

Piper was ashamed to admit it, but she was jealous. Jealous of Annabeth, not because she was dating Percy, but because she was Annabeth. She was incredibly smart, something Piper couldn't say about herself. She was respected by everybody, but as a child of Aphrodite, Piper was regarded as a more of a joke than anything else. She was an excellent swordswoman, but Piper couldn't even use her stupid dagger of hers. She was funny and witty, while Piper had just an average personality. And as a child of Aphrodite, Piper was supposed to be incredibly pretty, but Annabeth was much prettier than her. When they got off the Argo II, all the boys from Camp Jupiter looked at Annabeth, as she was the prettiest out of the 2, even though she was ill, had dark circles underneath her eyes and her hair was tangled.

After Annabeth and Percy were reunited, Annabeth looked even more beautiful than before. Her hair in sliky curls, casading down her back, her eyes bright and happy despite everything. And Annabeth was only half of why she was jealous of "Percabeth"

Percy knew how to be a perfect boyfriend; When Annabeth was cold, he would give her his hoodie. When she was feeling down, he would comfort her. He would always make her smile, even just by being in the same room as her.

And then there was, as Leo had christened it , "the morning routine":

Romans were always on time or early, so Jason, Hazel and Frank were always the first ones to breakfast/morning meetings. Annabeth, as a daughter of Athena, would be the next in, at 8 o'clock sharp. Next Piper would come in, only a minute or so late like any average person. Leo would come bounding in next. Then a few minutes after Leo came in, Percy would come in, his eyes fixated on Annabeth.

He would completely ignore everyone else, and walk up to Annabeth, kiss her, and take a seat next her. He would grab her hand, and look into her eyes and say something along the lines of  "Good morning ,beautiful" And then they'd kiss and carry on/start the meeting/breakfast.  All that infront of everyone. EVERYONE!!!

On this particular night, Piper, thinking of all this, couldn't get to sleep. She tried counting sheep,  counting Jasons, and counting how many times Percabeth kissed in one day, but none worked. Especially the last, seeing as Piper had run put of numbers.

Then she heard a creak outside her bedroom, on the Argo II.  She slipped out of bed, and tiptoed across the room. She opened the door a crack and peered out.

Her eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the darkness, but she soon worked put what was going on outside in the hall.

Percy was coming out of Annabeths room, with Annabeth holding his hand behind him. Percy pulled Annabeth out of her room, and into his arms. Piper thought she heard Annabeth sigh contently.

"I missed you" Percy said unexpectedly. Annabeth looked up at him. "But you didn't even remember me." Annabeth answered, not accusingly.

Percy gently lifted her chin up to face him.  "Annabeth Chase, I couldn't forget you even for a moment, even if I tried. Of course I remembered you Wise Girl. You were the one thing I remembered in those 8 months, even before I got my memory restored. You were the one thing that kept me going through them months."

"You remembered." Annabeth said.

" I remembered." Percy replied, capturing her lips in a sweet kiss. Annabeth responded passionatly, her hands going to his hair, and her legs wrapped around his waist. He picked her up and carried her over to his room, but Piper really didn't want to know what was going to happen in there.

☆★☆★☆★☆TIME SKIP:-D★☆★☆★

For the first time since they boarded on the Argo II,  Annabeth wasn't on time for the morning meeting. Piper was momentarily surprised to see her chair empty at 8:01, before remembering what she saw last night.

"Where's Annabeth?" Jason asked, voicing everyone except Pipers thoughts.

"I'll go check her room" Piper said. But instead of going to Annabeths room, she went to Percy's. She opened the door to Percy's room to find Percy and Annabeth in bed, fast asleep. There noses were touching, their arms wrapped around each other, and their legs tangled together.

Piper sighed, wishing she was in a perfect relationship, but was happy for Percy and Annabeth. After all they had been through, they deserved this more than Piper did. 

☆★☆★☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Okay...that was a bit of a weird chapter, but idk. I think I might do one from Leo, Jason, Frank and Hazels POV on Percabeth

Anyways, comments votes and follows gladly accepted.

And also what's everyone's OTP, in PJO or out? Mines Percabeth (obvs) and Jily (James and Lily Potter) ♡♥♡