Chapter 3: Settling in

Leben: No One's POV
Anzu was holding you in her arms as she sped to Leben's castle.
The castle itself was extremely large, humans, werewolves, and harpies can all fit in the castle. Even though it's a palace for Sprites, all the furniture and decor is all human size. The courtyard was filled with healers of differeas they made space for Anzu. Anzu set you down as the healers quickly got to work.

"Will she be alright?" Anzu asked out of breath.

The healers looked at one another before one turned to face Anzu.

"Princess Anzu...your sister may not make it at this rate." One of the healers spoke with sorrow

At this time Joey, Mai, Yugi, and Yami reached with Seto in tow. They saw how deathly pale you looked with your wing nearly ripped out. Your eyes were closed and your breathing became more shallow as time went by.

Mai hugged Anzu who looked like she was about to cry at any second. Joey was being embraced by Seto who was just staring at you.
Yugi and Yami step closer to you as if they were being pulled towards you. Suddenly the Vand gem that you were holding in your arms glowed a shining blue. The healers stepped back at the sudden glow as the Princes watched with curious eyes at the sight.

Bright blue ribbons surrounded your body as the gem sparkled in the light. Your skin started to look healthy and your torn wing was repairing itself. The blue ribbons engulfed your body in a bright blue light before it burst with light blue sparkles falling softly to the ground.

Your hair had blue and purple streaks running from your roots down while your collarbone had a strange blue mark embedded in it. Your wings were repaired as the diminishing glow of your wings became a more radiating light.

No one breath during the entirety of the transformation. The healers were the first to move.

"She's healed" One of the healers said in disbelief after they inspected your body.

Anzu moved towards you, kneeling down she held your hand. Relieved that you were healed, but confused at the same time. The vand gem has never done anything like that as far as historical records. Joey moved and picked you up causing Anzu to glare at him before relaxing.

"If it's not any trouble Prince Atem, May you allow my sister to recover here?" Anzu turned to Atem who nodded before guiding Joey to your room.

"Princess T-...Anzu, do you want me to get the king?" Mai asked looking at the brunette.

"Yes please"

Y/N POV
I felt like I was lying on a cloud, a very comfy, and light cloud. This sensation felt to heavenly to my aching muscles. Am I dead? No... I wouldn't be able to feel my body if I was dead. Groaning, I tried to open my eyes that felt like they were locked shut. A bright light burned my eyes making me hiss before I finally got used to it.

Where am I?

The room I was in was painted a soft lavender color, with white flooring and a wooden table next to my bed. Wait... A bed?

Looking down I realized I was in my human form lying on a soft bed with blue sheets trimmed with a crimson red color. Slowly I got up to a sitting position stretching. I forgot how good it feels to stretch, I thought indulging in the nice warm sensation. I looked around the room once again. Is this a dream?

Suddenly I remembered about the vand gem. My breathing became rapid as I tried to remember what happen. I was in the forest, the harpies broke the slide, then I fell, WAIT! Didn't the wolf step on my wing! My eyes widen as I released my wings from my back not realizing that they were hidden in the first place...but it was intact?