Chapter 9- River of Lies

Start from the beginning

At the lockers we did are normal routine,clique formation. I studied Isabella closely to see a hickie which she is covering up with make-up. If I know Isabella well I know that she would be the first one to tell that she had a boyfriend especially if he's a junior. That's it! Isabella doesn't want us to know that she's dating Josh because that would make her a step ahead of Bianca in the boy department because she knows Bianca doesn't like to be overshadowed, so she's going behind our backs to be with him! If Bianca finds out Isabella would be kicked out this clique so fast before the next seven-tween magazine came out.(Some bestfriend she is)

Bianca plucked her eyebrow "I really need to get them waxed what boy wants a girl with a unibrow?" Rolling her eyes giggling "Nobody. Right Georgina?"

Georgina touched her thick eyebrows "I'm planning to get them arched" Closing my locker "I think their just fine" I complimented her. She didn't have to change the way she looked, Georgina's a very beautiful girl inside and out and I love her just the way she is. Stephanie spent the whole time texting on her phone, biting her lip letting out a soft giggle. I wonder who she's texting? "Stephanie are you a keyboard?" Bianca shut her locker.

Stephanie lifted her head up "Huh? Wait no?"

Bianca covered Stephanie's phone with her perfect manicured pink & white polka dotted nails "Then stop typing"

Isabella stuffed a small red box quickly down her bag as if trying to hide something "Guys I really need to use the ladies room mind if I meet with you guys in class?"

Bianca took out her pink lip gloss shooing Isabella away which meant go. Stephanie locked arms with Bianca as Isabella strutted down the hall in her grey tights and her sparkling silver top. "So tell me all about how you in Dylan got together, not that it wasn't obvious you liked him" she winked, her and Bianca leaving around the corner. Zach approached Georgina giving her a kiss which meant leave, I needed to know what's going on with Isabella before I assume anything. Hurriedly I sprinted down the hall slowly going in to the restroom. I noticed Bella's Prada bag neatly on the floor behind the stall.

"I don't know how long I can keep us a secret" I heard her whisper. She must be on the phone. Silently going into the second stall sitting on the toilet.

"Can I have some tissue?" a girl shouted from the stall beside me. Pulling out the roll in the basket about to give it to her. "It's okay I found a candy wrapper" I know I can be a tom boy at times but I still am a classy girl and to hear another girl say their going to use a candy wrapper to wipe their ass is disgusting!!

Her stall door opened and she left the bathroom without washing her hands! Isabella continued her conversation "The necklace you bought me is beautiful" she giggled through the phone, I didn't know Isabella could be such a sweetheart. Yuck! "Yeah meet me by the bleachers after class bye"

Opening my stall at the same time so I could meet face to face with this trader. I'm not much for gossiping or being fake if I don't like you or what your doing I'm going to confront you point blank. Isabella's face grew bright red, her eyes scared and looking at the door as her hands clenched on to the strap of her bag. "Camie I-"

Crossing my arms over my Light green Three days grace T-shirt "You think your better than us?" I poked her chest "Why do you have to go behind our backs like this Isabella? Over this boy you met weeks ago" Rubbing her chest at the spot I poked her "Don't you think I want to tell you guys that I have a new boyfriend and he's super cute and nice and that if it wasn't for you girls I would have never met him?" her eyes watered, I've never seen Bella so vulnerable that it made me feel bad for what I just said to her, maybe it's because I'm so caught up in finding out about Stephanie and my brother that I'm trying to figure everyone else's secrets.

Holding back her tears, biting her lower lip as if she wanted to rip it off "You can't tell Bianca!" she whimpered "I want to be the one to do it" Turning to the counter fixing her make-up before leaving the bathroom, silence took over the bathroom except for the sound of the toilet flushing. I should hurry and get to class.

Today we got assigned a new teacher for first period since Mr.Andres went pyschotic and got sent to a mental ward home. They say it was post dramatic stress disorder. The new teacher is a stunning young man I think in his late 20's? His muscles see through his white collared shirt and his dark wavy hair neatly trimmed. Bianca hates this class but I think she loves it now since she can't take her eyes off him.

"Hi I'm Mr.Carlos but you guys can call me Mr. M since my name is Miguel." he wrote his name in cursive on the board. "Everyone please take out your English textbooks and let's get started" he turned around with a huge smile that could light up the room. Bianca opened her book "Is it me or is Mr.M delicious?" The rest of the class period all we talked about was how hot Mr.M is. After second period it's finally lunch time and the time that Isabella spills the beans. The boys didn't sit at our table yet, they were still in line so that gave Isabella enough time. If she didn't I will.

Taking out my gummy bears keeping a close eye on Isabella who's playing with the tip of her nails.Giving her a nudge on the shoulder. Bianca fixed her belly ring which is totally out in the open because she's wearing the shortest shirt that gives it away, no doubt that she looks absolutely hot today but tone down just a little. Stephanie is searching the cafeteria for someone until her eyes meet up with the mystery person and she sinks down in her chair. What's going on? "Stephanie get up before you cause attention to yourself" Bianca hissed lightly. Stephanie sat up her eyes looked scared and guilty "Aaron's back..."

All of us twirled our heads to the opposite direction meeting the angry eyes of Aaron Baltizer across the room. I couldn't blame him for being angry but he deserved everything we brought to the table. If your going to cheat on someone don't you expect consequences? Especially if your dealing with girls like us. "Who gives a shit if he's back" I popped three gummy bears in my mouth. Georgina looked worried "What if he tells?"

Bianca keyed her eyes on Georgina " Puh-lease if the bitch didn't have the guts then why now?" she scooted over for Dylan to sit. "Hey babe" he pecked her lips giving Bianca a pleasant smile of satisfaction. Sebastion took a seat beside Stephanie as Jaspher and Ricky sat close by Camie and Isabella. Ricky wrapped his arms around my waist giving me warmth and making me feel better. I loved Ricky and I hope our relationship lasts. Isabella hasn't talked since we sat down, all she did was stare at her food but lifted her head when Josh approached the table. Her eyes lit with fire as if she was telling him to run now this isn't the time or you know not to be here! Bianca snapped her head to get a better view of the Soccer player "Are you some sort of stalker? I don't believe you were invited to this table?" she smirked, Bianca loved humiliating people and it was hilarious to watch. All of us laughed except Isabella. Isabella looked down "Bianca enough" she scoffed. What? The table grew silent. "Excuse me?" she looked confused "Don't tell me your standing up for him, just because he sat at this table the other week doesn't mean he can sit hear everyday"

Isabella looked up with full confidence as she always "Why wouldn't I?" She moved her tray to the side "He's my boyfriend" Their it goes ladies and gentleman, the truth.

Stephanie gasped along with Georgina. Bianca got out of her seat, Isabella flinched. "How dare you" Bianca placed a hand on her hip "You don't trust me enough to tell me?"

Isabella pleaded "I wanted to tell you, all of you guys but-"

"But nothing!"

"See Bianca you never give us a chance to tell you things! I'm sorry I just thought if I told you, you were going to get mad at me!"

"Why would I get mad at you?"

Isabella paused as almost everyone had turned their heads eavesdropping on their conversation. "Because you don't like to be over shadowed" she said

Bianca laughed, not angry anymore "Isabella are you serious?" she sat back down as everyone continued to do what they were doing. "I don't care who you date"

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD