제 1화

"I'm coming, Aegi!"

Another day in the life of Park Jimin. The man was twenty five years old. He worked as an Illustrator and Graphics Designer, depending on the assigned job. Many companies had contracts with him for the creation of their company's logo, restaurants' logos, he even created for the Korean Starbucks' a design for one of their new coffee products. Aside from working as a graphics designer, he illustrated children books. He wasn't rich, but he wasn't poor. The benefit of his chosen profession was that he could work at home in his own studio; and he could take care of his almost two year old son, Park Seung jo.

"Appa! Look look!"

Little Seung jo was just about to turn two but he talked all he wanted given he couldn't stay away from watching Hotus Mini Mini on the television. He was a hyped up kid, always full of energy opposite to his father, well Jimin doesn't blame himself. He's an introvert but the woman who gave birth to their son was an extrovert. That was her downfall. One night stand with her, even with a pill and condom, she ended up pregnant. She didn't blame him, and neither did he blame her, they were both adults. But only one of them took the responsibility and she didn't want to ruin all her party-life just because of one night stand, so she did what Jimin had to beg of her. Nine months later, Park Jimin welcomed Park Seung jo alone.

Now, here they are, Jimin faking a smile seeing the mess his son made in the living room with all the toys he had; his OCD had activated.

"What happened here, Seung jo?"

Jimin began organizing the toys in their respective box while Seung jo giggled and pointed at the tv, "Look look!" He pointed his chubby index finger at the television across him where an episode of Looney Tunes was playing. The kid pointed at the cartoon of Bugs Bunny with a laugh.

"Do you like Bugs Bunny?" Jimin asked while pointing at the tv to let his son understand that was the name of the character he was asking. The living room looked better now that all the toys had been organized.

"Yes! Bunny!" he giggled. Oh, those giggles were the epitome of his happiness.

"Bunny! I want bunny!" Little Seung jo whined and hugged the Hooded Ryan plush toy close against his cheeks. From watching that cartoon, he wanted a bunny to play with instead of moving his plush toys and Marvel figurines around. With teary eyes and plump lips out he blinked them staring up at his father.

"Seung jo, A bunny is not a toy. It's a pet, alive," the father said with a serious voice and hooked his hands on his little boy's underside shoulder joint to lift him up from the floor. The idea of having a pet bunny didn't sound so bad, but a pet requires time, care, love, responsibility and he knew Seung jo was too little to do any of it and his OCD to have everything organized interfered a little.

"I know... Seung jo want bunny," the little boy replied determined and pouty which made his father sigh before pecking his forehead. He was going to comply. What could go wrong?

"Do you promise me to take care of it, not to squeeze it, not to throw it around and not treat it like a toy?"

Sparkles ignited in little Seung jo's eyes and he dropped the toy plush on the floor to hug his father's neck with the most excited and charming smile revealing his set of small milk teeth.

"I promise! Saranghaeyo, appa!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.