Chapter 15

"Wha?!" I asked "I got a call from my parents they said she fainted and is in a ciritical position in the hospital...I need to go now" he said "I'll go with you" I said "Ae Cha we need to go to the hospital because Chun fainted so tell the director ok?" "Ok" she said and we hurried to the car "I'll drive" I told him and rove to the hospital.

When we got there we ran into the room

"Chun!" the parents were there "Myungsoo" his mom huged him "I'll be outside" I said and steped out.After a while his parents came out and I stood up from sitting down "You can go in" his mom said and so I went in.

"Myungoo" I sat beside him on the chair "The doctor said she doesn't have that much" he said holding her hand tight "How long?" I asked "6 months or even less" my tears continued to come out and I held his free hand "Then we better be here for her" I smiled and so did he "Yeah" he looked at me.

The next morning Chun woke up and demanded chicked right away so we got it for her "Here's your chicken miss" I said bringing it in "Yay!" she claped her hands "So what do you think unni is prety amazing right?" I asked giving it to her "Don't push it" she said with a serious voice "Okay" I said shuting up "Oppa" Myungsoo came in "Hey my cute sister and my amazing girlfreind" he said huging me and giving me a quick kiss "Ya!" Chun yelled and we moved away laughing "Here's some juice" Myungoo gave it to her "Thanks oppa" she accapted it "Hey Myungoo can you come out for a sec?" I asked "Okay" he followed me "What is it?" he asked "Let's trow a party for Chun" I said "Yeah a party you know give her a present invite her freinds those kind of things" I said "Okay I'll handle the food" "Then I'll handle her freinds just give me names and number and we'll pick the present together" I said "Okay" he agreed.

Myungsoo's mom gave me the numbers of her freinds there weren't a lot of them but there were enough to squezze into the hospital room "Yes hell..." thet's how I called 6 kids and invited them in the end 5 were going to come "We're going to eat pizza" Myungsoo said "Good 5 kids are comming but now we only need a present" I started thinking "What does she like?" I asked him "She realy likes that band Exo" he said "Ah of course then let's go" I said.

We buyed that we needed and went home to get ready.I got ready and went back to the hospital with Ae Cha "So what are we eating?" Ae Cha asked on the way "Pizza" "Good" she started walking faster.We opened the door and went in "Oh what are you doing here now?" Chun was surprised "Hy" Myungsoo came in "You ready?" we asked "Ready for what?" Chun was puzzeled "Surprise!" the kids cane in and so did the food "What?" Chun was surprsised at seeing her freinds "Chun" they ran up to her.

Troublemaker(Myungsoo fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara