Chapter 2

In the end of the book I'll put the names of people and stuff and explaining what or who they are.Sorry for wrong spelling

When I got home Snowball welcomed me by jumping in my arms "Oh good boy you missed me right?" I pat his head and put him down "Now I wait" I said and went to my room.I dressed in skirt with black and white flowers and a tank top that said "Don't grow up it's a trap" and lastly black high heels.

"Come on Snowball let's go for a walk to Ae Cha's house,I grabed the leash and put it on Snowball "Let's go" we left.We finaly arrived "Oh you're here" she said and let us in "Hy Snowball" she pat his head "Ow my feet" I said and sat down throwing my heels off and almost hitting Ae Cha "Ya be careful!" she yeld at me and put them away "Sorry unni" "Why did you come with heels aniways?" she asked giving me a glass of water "Hello I'm 20 I need to look fabolous" I said making a pose "Aish" she said and pushed me off the couch

"Unni!" I yeld at her back man I love our relationship "So how was the audition?" she asked "It was good I guess I really hope I get the main" "Me too you..." a phone call cut her off,we both looked at each other and back to the ringing phone "Aren't you gonna pick it up?!" she yeld at me making me jump up "H-hello?" I said nervously "Hello is this Choon Hee?" the voice asked "Yes" "Yes hello I'm calling for to let you know that..." there was a minute of silence "You didn't get the role" the voice said making me drop my phone

"Choon Hee are you okay?" Ae Cha said picking up the phone and placing it on her ear "Hello?" she answered "Yes okay thank you" she ended the call and huged me "I'm sorry" she said quietly "I really thought I had a chance" I said realizing tears were racing down my cheeks" "It's okay we'll get it next time oh and by the way they said you left your purse there" she said "Ok I'll get it by" I pur the leash on Snowball and headed home.

I started the car with Snowball starring at me "It's okay Snowball I'll get it next time" I said and started the car.I steped out of the car and let Snowball out I sighed and went in to the desk "Hello my name os Choon Hee I forgot my purse here can you please give it to me?" I asked "What does it look like?" the lady asked "It's small and golden" I said and she went into the back.Whiel waiting Snowba suddenly ran away "Ya Snowball come back!" I yeld "Snowball come here!" "Snowball!" "Here's your purse..." I grabed my bag and ran after him "Snowball!" I ran around looking for him "Miss!" I hand pulled me back "Let me go!" I looked at who was holding me and saw a security guy "You cannot go in there!" he said "Why not?" I eagerly tried geting away "The bos's son is practecing his lines and said for no one to disturb him"

He said "Excuse me I'm just trying to get my dog who ran in there" I tried explaining "Crazy fans will come up with anything to get in" he said to himself "First of all I heard that and second of all I'm not his fan" I said "Yes yes you're just looking for your imagenary dog" "Look here" Igot angry and was about to kick him and ran in when the doors opend and a familiar face came out holding Snowball "Snowball" I said and took him from his arms "So you were actualy looking for a dog?" the security guy looked puzzeled "Yea I was" I said in my obvious voice and looked back at the guy "You?!" I asked surprised he was the annoying guy I met earlier "Hy" he said "Let's talk somewhere more privately" he said and started walking away with me following him and holding Snowball.

We sat down in a coffee shop in the building "So this is your dog?" he asked "Yes he's a jindo dog and his name's Snowball" I said "He's kyeopta" he said and pat him "So you're the bos's son?" I askes surprised "Surprised?" he asked drinking his coffee "Yes very" "Don't be but I'm also the male lead for the movie" he said smiling "Oh are you now?" I said depressed "You're the female lead right?" he asked "No" I said "What?!" he looked even more surprised "But I saw your audition you were amazing" he said "Thanks but if I didn't get the role I wasn't that amazing...I have to go by"I got up and went to my car.

When I arrived hom I sat on the couch and started watching the tv.My phone woke me up I slowly picked it up "Hello?" I said half alseep "Were you sleeping instead of looking for a way to get the main role?" the familiar voice asked "Who is this?" i asked "But lucky for you I did something?" the voice ignored my question "Who is this?" I asked again demanding an answer "It's Myungsoo" he answered "Myungsoo?" I didn't quite get it yet "The bos's son,the male lead role" "Oh tha annoying Myungsoo" I finaly got it "What annoying by annoying you probably mean hot,charming and cute" he said "Dream on but how did you get my number?"

"Being the bos's son I have some advantages" he said "Yea okay what do you want?" "I called you to tell you you got the role for Anna" "What?!"

Ae Cha-Choon Hee's manager and besfreind