Chapter 13

After packing my bag I came back "Hy Chun I'm back" I smiled at her but she only looked at me coldly "Have fun you guys I have to go back to shooting by" he waved and left."So what do you wanna do?" I asked sitting down "Let's talk about how you survive" she said and I looked at her weirdly "What?"            "How much money do you have in your bank acount,your family,what kind of food you eat...stuff like that?" "What if we do something fun first and then talk about that huh?" I tried convincing her                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "Fine" she finaly agreed "What do you wanna play it looks you have a lot of interesting toys around here" I said looking around "What's the point when I can't even play with them" "Why not?" I was interested "My oppa and my parents think they might be dangerous because there might be germs on them they're so annoying sometimes" she said "Oh then what about some fresh air?" I asked "I can't go out because I'm to sick" now there were no more options left "Let's tell each other funny stories" I came up with an idea "I like horror things more" she said "Really me too I also brought a horror movie with me that has hot guys in it" I made a perv. face and so did she "Okay than let's watch" I turned on the tv in her room and put in the CD.After an hour the movie was over "It scares me even now" I said and looked at Chun who was asleep "Nothing scares you huh?" I coverd her with a blanket and went to get a glass of water "Oh hello Choon Hee" I heard a voice behind me it was Myungsoo's mother "Hello mam" I bowed "Oh just be freindly with us think of us as family I mean you are dating my son right?" I looked at her surprised and she only smiled "It's okay I approve of it" "Thank you mam" I bowed again and she gave me a sudden hug "I hope you two will be happy together" and after that she left.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              After drinking the glass of water I went back up and saw that Chun was aleready awake and crying so I hurried next to her "What's wrong?" I asked and she showed me her hand that had blood on it "C-Chun" I huged her and she huged me,I hurried downstairs and told her parents "Chun!" they called the doctor."What's going on doctor?" I asked the doctor "She doesn't have much time by the looks of it she has a just a couple months" she walked away I felt someone grabed my hand and I turned to look who it is and saw Chun "Please don't tell oppa" she said.After the doctor left me and Chun were sitting in the living in the living room "Can we talk about it now?" she asked and I knew exactly what she wanted to know "Sure" I smiled "Tell me about your family" she smile back "Well they courrently don't live anywhere near here and..." "Do you have a sibling?" she asked "Yes a younger brother" I said "How old is he?" she asked "He's 14" I answered and she smiled happily  "Why are you so happy?" I asked "He's the same age as me is he good looking?" she asked and I only laughed "Yea I'll show you" I took out my phone and showed her a photo "Wow he looks like T.O.P from Bigbang" she took the phone and kept looking at it "Yea right" I said "Can your family come for dinner once?" she asked hoping "That's a good idea" someone said behind us and I turned around to see who it is and saw Myungsoo's dad "Oh hello sir" I said bowing "Just be freindly and that is a very good idea Chun what do you say?" he looked at me "Sure" I said "Let's say saturday?" that was  in two days and it was enough time for them to get to here and I can tell them everything "Yes saturday is a good day" I said and looked at Chun who was still looking at the picture.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                "I'm bored let's do something fun" she said "What if we would do each others make up?" I asked "That's boring" she said "Blind folded?" I asked "Now that's more my style" she said.I took some make up and put a blond fold on Chun "Please don't make it that bad" I said and she satarted.After she finished we died of laughter "Now it's my turn" I smiled evily.After I finished we laughed and took selcas "What about sending the pictures to oppa?" I asked "Yea" she noded like a little kid "Ok" I send the pictures to Myungsoo and waited for a reply until he finaly did "Did mom help you two with the make up?" he replyed and we laughed "No we did it to each other blind folded" I texted back "Hhahaha...can't text anymore I have to go back to shooting by love you and we ended texting "Let's talk more about your dongseang" Chun said "You must really like my dongseang huh?" I teased and she shily smiled "Does it show?" she asked "A little want me to teach you how to flirt with boys?" I asked "Can you?" "Sure come on let's start with...".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      After teaching her a few tricks it was aleready prety late "Are you hungry we should eat something" I asked "Let's order chicken" she sugested "Great idea let's do that" I took out my phone and ordered.After the food arrived we went and ate in the living room while watching some funny shows on tv it "It feels like a girl's day" she said that made me happy "It does doesn't it" I smiled anmd she returned me a smile.After eating chicken we played some board games "Wow it's really late you should get ready for bed now" I said "Ok" she said and wen into the beathroom "Done she said after comming out "Good than it's my turn" I grabed my stuff and went into the beathroom.After I finished up I sat beside her bed and we looked at my phone "I'm kinda tired" she said after a while "Then we should go to bed" I set my bed on the floor when she called me back "Unni can you sit beside me and watch me untill I fall asleep?" she asked "Sure it feels good when you calll me unni can you call me that more?" I asked in a cute voice "As long as you never use aegyo again I'll thinnk about it" she said "Ok" I said and watched her untill she fall asleep and after she did I went to my bed and fell asleep myself.