Chapter 6

"You know her?" Myungsoo asked "Of course everybody knows Senna I'm her biggest fan" I said "Well ok just don't be surprised" he said "What do you mean?" I asked "Nothing just get ready" he said and so I went.Igit dressed into a white flowery dress with a gold belt and whute high heels "You look good" Myungsoo said "I'm actualy surprised you picked such a pretty dress" I said admiring myself in the mirror

"Well what did you think I would pick some striper clothes?" he said sarcastically  "Yes" I answered in a serious voice "Hey I'm not like that..." "Senna's here" someone said to ther director "Where?!" I satarted looking around and noticed a woman with a red jacket on,black leggings and her blonde hair let down while carrying a dog being surrounded by paparazzi "OMG it's her" I started cheering "How come you're nenver like that when you see me?" Myungsoo asked and I gave him an

are-you-serious look "Because you're Myungsoo" I simply said "Hello everyone nice to meet you I'm Senna" she said and took her sunglasses off "Hello Senna I'm your biggest fan" I said and bowed "Well nice to meet you too Choon Hee" I gasped and covered my mouth "You know me?" I asked and Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and left "Of course you're the lead" she smiled making an eyesmile "Can I talk to you?" she asked and started walking towards the changing room with me following her "Please close the door" she said and I did.

"Wow Senna I'm so honored to be..." "Shut up" she suddenly said "Excuse me?" "Are you deaf I said shut up and listen to me" she sat down and looked at me signaling me to sit down so I did "I know your honored but look here you're the lead of this movie because I had ascandal and had to be in hiding for a while but now I'm back" I got a but scared "And the only reason why you got the lead role is because Myungsoo told his father to put you in which means you did nothing" she laughed making me fell small "But still I'm working hard and I'll make it" "You? make it?" she laughed "Don't make me laugh you can't even act" "I can"

"Look I'll let you be the lead here but don't try to out shine me when we're acting together and since I'm playing the bad guy it'll be more enjoyable" she finished "Now get out I'm gonna get ready" and I hurried out "Well if you're playing a bad guy you can just be yourself I think that'll be enough" I said to myself walking away "What was that?" she came out "Nothing" I ran quickly.

"Something wrong?" Myungsoo asked while taking a break "No" I faked smiled "Okay that smile is so fake you're an actress" he said "You're right" I gave up "Now tell me what's wrong" he sat down beside me "Senna is a total b****" I said uncounciously "Oops" I covered my mouth and Myungsoo laughed "I know that aleraedy" he said "What?" I was confused "Since I met her she was like that" "Oh" "Be careful she means what she says" he got up and I sat there thinking "Don't worry you'll be alright cause I'm here to proeltect you" he said helping me up "Yea that's no help" I walked away.

After the shooting I cahnged back into my clothes "I'll see you tommorow" Ae Cha said and left with my car while I waited for Myungsoo to change.Someone bumped into me and I looked who it was and found Senna standing next to me "Heard you're gonna hang out with Myungsoo" she said "Well that's none of your business" I said "Actually it is listen to me carefully stop hanging around Myungsoo" she gave me a death look "And why are you worried so much?" I asked "Who do you think I had my scandal with?" I looked at her "What?" "Nothing by by" she waved and drove off

"That..." "Ready to go?" Myungsoo came "Yup let's go" I said and went into his car.The ride was silent like always "We're here" he said and we stoped out "Wow" I said admiring his huge house or is it a castle "Nice house" I said and we went in "Hello sir" a butle welcomed us "Hey Choon Hee this is my butler Black" he said "It's Blake" the butler said "Oh well this is Blake my butler" I bowed "Hello it's nice to meet you" I said "Oh hello" he bowed "Let's go" he said and pulled me into the dinning room where his father and mother were sitting "Guys this is Choon Hee" he said "Hello Choon Hee how is the shooting going?" his father asked me "Hello" I bowed "It's going great thank you for letting me be the lead role" I bowed again "Wow she has good manners no problem Choon Hee after seeing your audition again I fell in love with your acting" he smiled "Well you are a very pretty girl with amazing manners mabye you can teach Myungsok a bit" his mother said and sat me down "Let's eat" the said and so we did "How is she doing?" Myungsll sudenly asked his parents "She's doing alright" his mother answered.

After dinner we went upstairs to his room "Who's doing well?" I asked "Huh?" "At dinner when you asked "how is she doing" who did you mean?" I asked again "You'll find out soon" he said and opened teh door to his room "Wow" I said in a lame tone "This is your room?" it was grey and dull "Just wait" he pressed a button and the bookshelf moved revealing a door "Open" he said and so I carefuly did.The doors reavealed a room full of colours and game machines and a lot,lot more "Wow" I said surprised "Now this is more your style" I said touching everything.

"What does this do?" I ran to him with a box when I sliped and almost fell down but Myungsok caught me "Thanks" I said blushing "Are you blushing?" "What no what's next?" I asked changing the subject "Follow me" he said and went to a room "Now be careful what you say" he said before opening a door and reaviling a girl laying in a bed with some doctor stuff around her "Who..." "She's my dongseang

her name's Chun" he said approaching the bed "Hey Chun it's oppa" he said holding her hand "You can come" he looked at me and so I slowly approached the bed and she looked at me "Who is she?" she asked "She's the lead role in the movie I'l filming" he said "Are you two dating?" she asked with a weaker voice than before "Not yet" he whispered enough loud for me to hear "You can't date oppa unless I agree" she said "It's okay your oppa will be with you" I said smiling "That's right and I'll stay alive so I can see his movie and then I can go peacefully" she said "Araso" I said and sat down "So what happened today tell me" she told Myungsoo and he took a breathe and started.

After finishing Chun fell asleep and Myungsoo sat beside me "What's wrong with her?" I asked "She has leukemia" he said with a sad voice "Oh" was all I could say "She's 14" he said "She really likes you" I said trying to cheer him up just a tiny bit "Yea" he smiled a bit but unfortunately my curiosity got the best of me "Since when does she have it?" I lightly slaped myself

"It's okay you can ask,it was when she was 11 that we found out" he said and I noticed a tear slide down his cheek "Here" I handed him a tissue "Oh I didn't realize sorry" he said whiping his tears "It's okay you can let it out" I said when he turned to me and grabed my hand "Myungsoo what..." he pulled me closer and layed his lips on mine

I couldn't pull away it's like I was frozen and for a second or two I actually enjoyed it untill I got my strenght back and pushed

him away "Myungsoo!" I yeld quietly and stormed out.I went home with a bus and as soon as I got home I shut the doors of my room and angerly trew my tedy bear "How could he just like that aish!"  "To think I was actualy starting  to think he waa different,no he's the same a jerk aish!" "I mean I guess I enjoyed for a second or two NO I did not!".After talking it all out I went out of my room and took Snowball "Why are boys auch jerka huh?" I asked him "Except for animals" I pet him.

The next morning I recived a call "Hello?" I answered lazily "Pack now!" Ae Cha shouted "What?" I asked still half asleep "We're going to Japan now pack hurry we're going to the airport at 05:00!" she got me awake now "Japan?!" "Yea for the movie!" we shouted at each other like that "Now pack I aleready finished and I'm comming over now!" "Wait how long are we staying?" "For a week" she said and hang up "What time is it?" I looked at my phone "02:00?!" I slowly got up and started packing untill the dorbe rang "Hy" Ae Cha came in "Packed?" she asked "Almost finished" "Okay let me help you" she said and started packing.By the time we finished packing and eating it was aleready 04:00 "Hurry get dressed" she said and I went to my room.I put on a black t-shirt and a hoddie tank top over that said "Stussy 80" on it,I put on long grey skinny jeans on and black all star,luckily I straightened my hair yeasterday so I just let my hair down and put a hat on that said "Bad hair day" "Done let's go" I said.