Chapter 5

The car ride was again silent untill we got to our destenation "Where is this place?" I asked "It's my fav. Resturant the blue Siagle" he went in with me following '"Table for two" he said to the lady "This way please" we followed and sat down,we ordered food and started talking "So tell me about yourself" he said "Like what?" "You know your past your present and everything basicaly" "Well I was born on march 8 and am currently 20 years old

My parents and my younger brother live in Gangam and well...that's it" "That's it come on I wanna know more" he said "Oh look the food's here" I said.After eating Myungsoo payed and we went for a quick walk "Come tell me more...what about your school life" he kept nagging "What's to say I was very popular among boys,I had good grades and a lot of true freinds" "Wow you really are boring" he said as we were walking back to our car" "And what about you?" I asked angerly "Nothing to say here I was a playboy" "You don't say" it started getting cold "Oh I forgot my jacket at the set" I stoped,as I was worrying about my jacket I felt something warm being placed onto my shoulders and realized Myungsoo put his jacket on me "Oh Myungsoo aren't you cold" "If you're not than I'm not either" he smiled making that annoying smirk that I find kinda attracting "Come on let's go" he said and we went.

After we got to my house I gave him back his jacket and thanked him "By" we said to each other and he drove off while I went to my house "Snowball!" I called him "Oh forgot he must be at Ae Cha's house since she took him home" I put my shoes back on and went to Ae Cha's house "Snowball" I cuddled him "Thanks" I said to Ae Cha "No problem but how was the date with Myungsoo?" she asked and I gave her an are-you-serious? look "What did I say something wrong?" "By" I closed the door and went home with Snowball.

After getting ready for bed I realized I recived a text

Myungsoo:Hey can I take you to my house tommorow?

Me:Wae?

A second later he replied

Myungsoo:I wanna get to know you better

After a lot of thinking I gave up since I know Myungsoo's persistence

Me:Araso

Myungsoo:Yay tommorow after shooting my house it is goodnight

Me:Yea night

I put down my phone and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and made food for myself and Snowball and then went to get dressed.I put on some short blue jeans,I put on a slevless tank top and some avarage black and white shoes,I put my hair in a bun with flowers on that was also a part of the shooting today it's gonna be something romantic with Myungsoo "As if I don't aleready don't get enough romance from him" I mumbeled to myself before grabing my bag and left the house.

When me and Ae Cha got there Myungsoo was aleready waiting by his car ready to shoot,he was wearing a suit and his hair was good in was up "For shooting?" I asked hoping for a yes "Yes you should get changed now you're dress is ready oh and by the way I picked it" he said and I looked at him surprised "What?" "Yup oh and Senna will come later" I smiled and looked at him surprised again "Senna no way"

The blue Siagle-My imaginary resturant

Senna-A famous actress who's taking the second female lead and Choon Hee's role model(imaginary)