Chapter 9

The kiss ended and we both became a bit shy "So we should probably get ammm...b-back" he said shily "Yes let's go" I quickyl got up and we drove to the hotel "Night" I said as I closed my doors "Hey" Ae Cha said "Ae Cha me and Myungsoo kissed" I said and she droped her phone "What?!" she asked.

After explaining everything to her she never stoped smiling "I told you you will fall in love with him by the end of this week" "Who said I fell in love...he kissed me" I said the last part quietly "Oh please girl it's totally obvious you're under his spell" "No" I went into the beathroom and locked the room "Am I really in love?" "Well I guess I liked the kiss but..." I started smiling.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed,I dressed in a whitle slevless t-shirt with a heart shaped lock on it,I put on some short white jeans and white,black and red shoes,I let my hair down and put on my white and red hat "Ready?" I asked Ae Cha "Yes" she said "Then let's go" we locked the door and made our way towards the shooting "Where are we shooting today?" I asked "Some park or something anyways the bus is comming for us" Ae Cha said "Ok"

While we were walking down the halway someone suddenly pulled me "Aaaaaa!" I screamed "Myungsoo?" I realized he pulled me "Sorry but I need your help" "What is it?" "I don't know what to wear ti impress you" I slaped my forhead and went out "Ae Cha I'll come down a bit later" "Ok" she winked "Aigoo" I closed the door and sat Myungsoo on the bed while I looked through his closet untill I found a perfect outfit,some light blue skinny jeans with a white with decorations on it,a black jacket and some white shoes "Here go try it" I said and hand the clothes to him "Araso sir!" he went and changed.

"So what do you think" he came out "Hmmmm...you look good" I said "But I really didn't expect you to do this for me do you perhaps...like me?" "Like you what?...no way" I said blushing "Okay sure let's go" he pulled my hand and we went to the lobby "Morning!" he waved at everybody "Hey Myungsoo" Senna came "Hey Choon Hee can we talk?" she gave me a fake smile "Sure" I freed myself from Myungsoo and we went to a private place

"Didn't I tell you that you to leave Myungsoo alone" "jealous are we now?" I teased "Since when did you start liking Myungsoo?" she folded her arms "I don't it's just" I touched my lips and smiled secretly "Just what look make one more move on him and you'll regret it got it?" I turned around and walked away makung her stand there with flames around her.

After the long bus ride we arrived at a set "Wow" I looked at a building I was gonna jump down "We are here now everybody let's get ready" the director said "Myungsoo and Choon Hee you two get ready for your jump" he said and we both looked at each other but we mediately looked away and I started blushing "Hello you two hurry!" he yeld and we quickly went to change.

Finaly it came down to the last scene and I was exhausted luckily this one was just some fighting "Good luck" Ae Cha said "Thanks" I smiled as some guys were puting on the belt that will able me to do flips then I looked at Myungsoo who was half asleep on his chair "Kyeopta" I said without thinking "Wait what?!...ah get your head in order" I hit my head "Ready?" "Ready" I said and got in my position to jump and do a flip

I took a running start and jumped when suddenly I heard a weird noise and saw that something untied "Aaaaaaaa!" I started screaming as I was about to fall down and perhaps even die "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" I kept screaming and closed my eyes.When I opened them I realized I was on the ground and that someone was beneath me "Myungsoo!" I yeld when I saw laying unconscious on tge floor with blood on his head "Hurry let's get him to the hospital" they got him up and carried him away "Good look what you've done you should be more careful" Senna said and that's when it hit me,when I saw her looking at the belt.

I waited at the hospital for results when finaly a doctor came "Hello is he okay?" I asked "You must be his girlfreind yes he's fine he just injured his head a bit but nothing big so you can realx and go see him" "Thank you but I'm not really his girl..." I have an emergency goodbye" and he rushed off "Girlfreind" I went into his room and sat beside him "Sorry Myungsoo this is all my fault I should have realized Senna was up to no good" I said "When are you gonna wake up" I stood up and looked trough the window.

The next morning I woke up and realized I was still at the hospital,I looked around but couldn't find Myungsoo anywhere but right then I heard the doors open and a person came in "Myungsoo" I looked at him "Oh you're awake" He said and sat down "Are you okay how's your head I'm so sorry I shoul've known it was Senna but yet I didn't do anything and..." he put his finger on my lips making me shut up "It's okay it wasn't your fault and besides it's just a scratch" he pointed to his bandage above his right side "It's all my fault" I burried my face in my arms "It's okay really" he smiled and put his hand on mine making me freeze in place "What we aleready kissed" he said "I think we should talk" I said and looked at him

"Okay" he said "Did you hate the kiss?" he asked and I scratched  the back of my neck "Well...I didn't really hate it..." "Ha knew it" he had a huge smile on his face "But still you did it without telling" "In my defense I said sorry" he looked away "I know but..."

he kissed me on my cheek "Ya Myungsoo!" I looked at him angerly and he hid behind his blanket like a cute little kid "Sorry I just couldn't help myself you are so hot when you're angry" I sighed "Can I ask you something?" he asked "Ok" I moved away a bit and he kneeled down "Myungsoo..." Choon Hee will you be my girfreind?"