Chapter 8

When we arrived at the shooting we quickly changed and went to filming.After a long time of filming we took a break "I heard you and Myungsoo are going on a date" Senna said "Where did you hear that?" I asked "He told me and asked me for advice" "Did he now?" I didn't really care "Yes well good luck" she got up and walked away "What did she want?" Ae Cha sat beside me "Nothing just her annoying complaining" "Yea anyways here's the lollipop for the shooting" "Thanks" I took and went to film.

After the shooting I was exhausted but I tried not to show it "Ready to go?" somebidy whispered in my ear "Ya thar scared me" I tried claming down but he just laughed "That's not funny stop laughing" I started lightly hiting him in his arm "Sorry it's just that you're reaction was hilarious" "Ok then you can stay here and laugh your heart out while I go home" I walked away but he grabed my arm and started pulling me to his car "Get in" he said and I obeyed "Where are we going?" I asked when he came in "Surprise" he smiled and started driving.

We stoped infront of a fancy resturant "Woah looks fancy" I said while steping out "Just wait till you taste they're food" he said as we went in "Have you been here before?" I asked while sitting down "A couple times when I was on a vacation" "Oh"

Our food came shortly after we ordered "Mmmmmm...this is amazing" I said tasting it "Told you" he smiled and we continued eating."Where are we going now?" I asked actually a bit exicted "Ice cream?" he asked "Now?" "Yup" "Well ok" luckily there was an ice cream cart near a park "Mmmmm this ice cream is delicious" I said "Awww kyeopta" he said and pinched my cheek "Ya!" I got angry and he just shut up "Sorry I just thought you were kyeopta eating that ice cream and enjoying it so much" he gave me a warm smile that made me blush just a bit "What's wrong with me?" I said quietly "What?" he asked "Nothing" "Then let's go" he gave me a hand to get up "Ok?" I took his hand and he led me to a beautiful lake "Wow awesome"

I said looking around to see a playground "Let's sit on the swing set" I ran towards it and sat down while Myungsll slowly made his way here and sat down "You really like swing sets huh?" he asked "Yea me and freinds use to sit on them and just talk" "About what?" he asked "School and boys" "Oh yeah!" he yeld and got up that made me almost fall off the swing "Wheeew...Ya are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I yeld at him "Sorry I just have a question" he sat back down "What?" "How many guys did you date?" he looked serious and I just smiled "You don't need to know that" I teased him "Please tell me" "It's not an i formation for little kids like you" I said and started walking away "Ya!" he came behind me and picked me up "Ya Myungsoo put me down!" but he only kept spining me around untill we both fell on the grass and started laughing.

After we calmed down we looked at the stars "Wow there so bright" I said "Right?" "One day my sister will be one of them" he said and I looked at him "I couldn't say this earlier but I think you're an amazing and carring oppa" I said with a warmest smile I could do "Choon Hee..." he called me seriously and stared into my eyes with those beautiful eyes "W-what?" I was lost in his eyes "Sorry and don't hate me" "What do you mea..." before I could finish he came closer and put his warm lips on mine this kiss was different  because I didn't have the urge to push him away and so I just closed my eyes and let him kiss me....