Chapter 14

The next morning I felt someone shaking me "Ya Choon Hee wake up" the voice said and I finaly opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo "Myungsoo?" I asked rubing my eyes "Come on get up it's time for shooting" he said and I came to my sense "Oh yeah almost forgot I'll get ready fast" I said and got my stuff,I put on a pink long sleved tank top with blue jeans and white all star's,I braided my hair and grabed my stuff  "Let's stop at my house so I can leave my stuff there" I said while geting in his car "Sure"                                                                                                                                                 We finaly arrived at the shooting place and I got ready "Ok let's start shall we" the director said.After the shooting  I changed clothes and sat down "Hey sweetheart" Myungsoo sat beside me "Are you trying to be obvious about our relationship now?" O asked "Yup since Senna left it's only fair" he said and I looked at him surprised "What?" he asked "Senna left?" "Yes" "But aren't I suppose to kill her in the end?"

"Nope Senna had a anither drama to shoot so the director changed the script and told me to kill her so I did"  he smiled "But I wanted to kill her" I frowned "Who cares what's more important is that now we can date freely" he smiled "Ya!" someone yelled and we both looked who it is "Ya what are you two doing infront of everyone!" Ae Cha came closer "Didn't you two break up?" she was puzzeled "No we made up" I looked at Myungsoo and he winked back "Stop that can someone explain" I grabed her hand "I will be back later" I told Myungsoo and took Ae Cha with me.

"What is going on with you two?" she asked "We got back together" I said happily and she stared at me "Whatever" she was about to walk away but I yelled at her "Ya it's this how you congratulate me?" I made an angry face "How can I you two will probably break up next wekeend" she said

"That...may be true but...now we truly love each other" she smiled "Well then I'm happy for you" she said when suddenly I saw Myungsoo running towards his car "Myungsoo what's wrong?" I asked

"Chun's in the hospital"