chapter 16

Karasuno vs nekoma
Karasuno vs Aoba Johsai
Karasuno vs Fukurōdani
Karasuno vs Johzenji
Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa

After he was gone I lay down, curled up into a ball and tried to sleep. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Hinatas P. O. V.

I woke up from my short nap as I was just not warm enough and I just really wanted my life sized teddy bear named teddy. Shut up I got him when I was five and teddy was all I could come up with. I sleep with him every night and I just cant rest peacefully without him.

I was still practically sleeping when I got up and started my search for teddy.

Teams P. O. V (just after hinata left)

Everyone in the room was terrified from the demon aura in the room surrounding suga.

"Didn't I say not to touch my baby so why did you guys reach out to her? me and daichi as the parents should have helped her. And shiratorizawa! What where you guys trying to do just because my baby called a few of you hot does not give you a pass to touch her but that red haired teammate of yours just went and picked her up what does he think hes doing?! When he come back I'm gonna kill him daichi get the shovels we've got to deal with them before they can do anything else!" Suga shouted across the canteen sending shivers down everyones spines.

"Su...suga t..theres no need to go that far. They only wanted to help her" daichi said trying to stop a murder spree to happen knowing that suga could never say no to his future husband."

Suga stared at daichi then let out a deep sigh before agreeing to him. Though he had still yet to forgive the team.

That was when tendou walked into the hall catching everyones attention as the door slammed behind him he was bombarded with questions about hinata and if she was alright by all the teams.

"Yeah she said she was feeling a bit better but shes in bed resting I think she might be sleeping by now so i think its best to get on with practice then we can see her later at lunch"

Everyone agreed to him and carried on with the camp today was the day that karasuno would be up against Aoba Johsai. The teams had just finished the first set with Aoba Johsai winning by seven points. Karasuno was okay with that as they were only using their special attacks and not relying on hinata for the whole game like they tend to do at times.

They were getting drinks and preparing to play the next set when the door opened revealing hinata who looked to be in a state of sleep and muttering the word 'teddy' over and over again.

She started to walk in the direction of karasuno more specifically asahi who was currently trying to tie his hair up agian not noticing hinata until she jumped on top of him and hugged him like he were a large teddy.

Everyone was in shock. While hinata was muttering 'teddy. Teddy. I found you teddy I missed you' snuggling up into his chest.

Asahi didn't know what to do with him easily getting flustered and the fact that he had never been so close to a girl before they usually tried to avoid him as he looks like a scary man and the things that were said about him dont help his situati...

Asahi didn't know what to do with him easily getting flustered and the fact that he had never been so close to a girl before they usually tried to avoid him as he looks like a scary man and the things that were said about him dont help his situation at all.

So he sat there awkwardly for a bit before placing his arms around her getting comfy. The others in the room shortly snapped out of the shock and realised the situation. Oikawa smugly waiting for suga to kill their ace but that never happened suga was just sat there smiling at asahi proud of him for even being able to get that close with a girl. Hes known asahi all his years in the volleyball club and knows that hes a good guy that would never hurt anyone so he wasnt completely against him wit hinata but he still wasnr going to give his baby over easily.

704 words