chapter 1

Hinata pov

It was a normal day just like every other. I was shopping with my mum for groceries that was when my head began to hurt the pain was unbearable then everything turned dark.

I could hear people screaming and others asking what happened but over all that I could hear mums voice saying help was on the way and I would be okay.

I began to open my eyes but my eye lids felt heavy when they finally opened everything was so white and clean that's when I felt an itch on my neak so I went to itch it only to find my hair had grown to my waist I didn't know what was going on I started to panic the beeps of the heart monitor quickened soon afterwards a nurse and my mom ran in

"Mum what's going on?" I said then realised my voice sounded much like a girls

"Well honey.... it seems you are no longer my son" my mum replied I just staired at her confused I was going to say something only for my mum to continue to speak "......from now on you are my daughter apparently you got a rare illness that changes your gender there's only 7 people including you who has it "

(If you want to know how hinatas sickness works you can skip forward to the chapter after 17 called hinatas sickness explained)

I was speechless I didn't know what to say then it came to me if I'm a girl what about my team "mum what about voll-" I got cut off

"You are able to stay on the same team as it was caused by a sickness and you were Male to begin with but you have to wear the girls uniform" I sighed with relief only to turn bright red this is going to be so embarrassing I have to wear it in front to everyone !!!!!!!!

"Oh and sho-chan~ you have school tomorrow let's go home oh and your uniformis there so you can try it on"

Skip to home

I finished changing and went to show my mum

When I saw myself I was shocked I'm actually quite cute wait DID I GET SHORTER!!!!!!

"Oh sho-chan ~ my adorable daughter I love you" screamed my mum as she seen me all I could think was she got used to this quickly

So tomorrow I have school