Fanfiction rant

Ok, so it's high time I do a rant!

What is it with people, and giving characters that are happy in a show, and writing fanfics about them that make that character and everything about their lives really depressed?! They make it so that it is so sad, it's laughable, and just... UHG I HATE THAT.

Another thing that bugs me; when people CAN'T LEARN TO PUT IN A COUPLE FREAKING COMAS!! And periods, and actually writing out the words 'you' and 'are'! They will write some long sentences, and not bother to put some BLOODY COMMAS OR USE SOME GRAMMAR!!! Example:

Hi I'm (y/n) I'm from New York but just moved to San Antonio Texas I miss old home I wish I could go back but my stupid parents wont let me.

And when they don't capitalize 'I' or names. Oh, that makes me want to tell them to learn some dang English before they go writing stories! Just..... I can't wrap my brain around that. Take two extra bloody freaking seconds and capitalize, put a comma, and put an apostrophe! It confuses your readers, and makes everyone who reads it think your a twit, who can't read or write. If your not a native American, Canadian, or Brit, than say so! If your not, I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN SOME BLOODY ENGLISH IN THE 13 YEARS OR MORE YOU GOT TO SCHOOL!!! The occasional typo is understandable, but every time the need arises for some proper punctuation, proofread it, please.

Guys, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't agree with this. To each his own.

~TheSparklyPotato