Man and Moon

Neil Armstrong once said one step for man and the other for mankind, so why is it that the moon is kicking me in the balls right now.

Eras and  are outside right now, he said being in nature helps to calm the wolf within.

"So Yoda I'm calm what happens now?"

"How about peace and quiet," the twins said in sync

"Don't mind them, its just their inner Fae, nature for them is a sacred sanctuary." Gem said, "Here you go guys change of clothes for when you finish." She smirked at me and offered a little wink and walked away.

"Ahh, pixies." The twin said in sync again

"How many minutes we have left?" I ask Eras

"Actually about now," he said and I looked towards the sky. My biggest mistake the full moon smiled at me, sending a shockwave throughout my bloodstream.

It's starting

My bones were moving bending , breaking into place the pain was excruciating till I couldn't even make a single sound my body was already numb by the pain. Quickly Eras found my hand taking away some of the pain finally allowing me to scream.

My hands morphed into paws. My vision became clear until I could see the very tiny ladybug on the shortest of stems.

It was incredible yet very painful like canines grew from out my gums and ears grown upwards out my head.

Then it was over but I couldn't find the strength to move that was until a snout nug me in my stomach. Silver nestled in the neck.

Can you hear me little one?

A voice  in my head. Eras voice

I nodded

You are magnificent my little wolf, me and Eras are very proud of you. He licked my face. That action got me really giddy, I tried to tackle him but I just bounce off his chest. He did a wolf whistle almost like laughing at my fail attempt to tackle him.

The twins transform as well, there wolves  were very different though.

The  first one had brown fur with a white spot over his glowing forest green eyes he was taller than the chestnut wolf with a white spot over his bright glowing yellow eyes

Different

Yet

Beautiful

While I getting star struck Eras thought it was fun to bite my tail. I growl at him and be runs off, not at full speed though.

I chase after him with the twins at my side. The air between my fur and my paws in the grass.Freedom like a delicate flower I hold, when I run. When I run with him.

Due to the small land we just kept running in circles soon we stop and feel asleep  with the smell of wet grass surrounding us.

When I got up I was in a bedroom, memories of that night came rushing back to me. I twirl around with a silent smile on my face.

I hopped downstairs following the smell of freshly baked goods. I grabbed a chair and fixed myself a plate while reaching for the plate Hope slapped me with the spatula. "Ouch" I reached for it again and got another hit

The twins too follow suit and took a seat right beside me they fix themselves a plate but not before saying "good morning" and proceeded

That's it all I had to do "Good morning" I greeted her and hesitantly reached for the plantains. I smiled when she did hit me and continued fixing my plate. Gem and a little girl with nappy brown hair and black eyes she's looks about ten or elven. She looks at me and smiles it was honestly beautiful.

I gave her a little wave and she was back to eating.

The best smell in the world hit me like a ton of bricks. "Mhmm love me some Eras" I mumble the whole table froze until the little girl said

"What's a Eras I want some too" she pouted to Hope

"It's poisonous," she said and sips her coffee. The boys gave a look that said "you said it" and nodded

Eras comes in and gave me a kiss and said he had some pack stuff to talk to Hope about and went outside.

"They know we have super hearing  right?"

"I wouldn't try that if I were you the last time the twins tried it they were deaf for a week." She chuckled and the boys rolled their eyes.

Through the kitchen window, we saw them, and even though I wanted to hear them, I couldn't. More like scared

After a long long long time, Hope stormed off towards the house the kitchen door swung open.

"Penelope who's are they?"

"You should know you're the alpha when you ran didn't it feel different like you were one big happy family, stop asking me shit like you don't already know" she replied

"So you're saying that the twins are-"

"Mine" I whispered

_______________________________________
Surprised

Guys we just hit 1k

Thank you guys so much for giving me the opportunity to quit my job

But honestly, that is so amazing

Love you all

Please remember to stay safe and...
Stay safe

Don't forget to comment please, I wanna hear your thought on it so that it that.

Love y'all my little moon