Family Tree

I wasn't much of anything once I woke up, my head had already put my optical sense into a spiral. It was the only reason I had decided to stay put for so long, that and the fact that I had heard everything that was said between Hope and what everyone had thought was Rose.

As of  right now I don't know what to think or if my thoughts were...are my own, still the only thing that could possibly calm me down was Erasmus, he's the one I wanted- no need right now.

My head was curled up in my arms and I tired to make sense of earlier events, as right now I was gonna take this situation very seriously. I feel like if I didn't someone other than me was gonna die and strangely I thought it was Erasmuse.

I need to see him right now.

The room door  swung open, I already knew it was him, I could feel it. "I'm scared" I whispered admittingly. There was a split moment of silence

"Am I so weak that you would even say that" he whispered, he sounded hurt and very disappointed. I understand why he felt like this in is in his nature to take care of his luna by any means, and he is trying but I can't help feeling like this. 

"No, but I am, there is so much going on and I have no clue what that is" I whispered shakingly. He hug me and soon my trimble state was slowly eased  and I breathe a sigh of relief, it is insane the effect he has on me.

"I need answers, and not half the story the full one there so many things... not making any sense to me" he kissed the top on my head.

"Then let's go get some answers"he said he put is hands under my legs and at my back.
I was not gonna get out of there by myself" I smiled into his chest and it rumbled as he chuckled into my hair on his way going down the stairs.

"Hope we need to talk and brings those boys with you" I didn't turn to look at Hope the earlier events made it uncomfortable.

"You know... we can hear you, super hearing and all" one of the boys said, the voice was deeper so I knew it was David and by the sound of the footsteps Daniel was right beside him.

"We need answers" Eras said as he let me down unto the leaving room sofa.

"Don't we all" David said and everyone except me looked at him as if saying it was  not the time, but I chuckle, he must of got it from me. Daniel was more like Eras except more timid it seems his green eyes dimed with more seriousness of the situation and I too send him a smile in which he awkwardly returned.

Hope eyed me I watched as her shoulders finally relaxed and she sighed. "Fine, where do I even begin" she whispered to herself, I  flashed her a smile of encouragement as she continued.

"It started off a long time ago when magic was at its prime, A prophecy was send out of the first two female mages...witches, that was my sister and I" Hope said

"The Gemini Stars, it foretold the light outweigh the dark and the rise of an evolution" Eras stated

"Our grandma is a Gemini sister...sweet" David whispered to his brother in which most except Eras of course chuckles

This must be the reason why her sister was so angry at Hope but why the hell is she in me and not with the moon goddess

"Yes and that evolution was Rose, Rose was made to be the the First Moon Goddess creating nations of the worlds first magical beasts" Hope said as she looked at me.

"Y-your a theeee Moon Goddess" Daniel said out loud as his voice slowly return to a small whispers...is he a little..."The moon goddess was to come to earth in as such the vessel was to be created by a very powerful being" 

"But what happen, why am I in this constant state of rebirth!" Hope avoided eye contact for a while and Eras squeezes my hand for reinsurance. It took me a few more seconds but I had calm down.

"The prophecy outline that you cannot leave without fulfilling your purpose your the keep to the new are of magical beasts." 

"New Genesis, if Rose becomes the true Moon Goddess the whole world would have to be destroyed" Eras said and I could hear the boys whispers of concern, I couldn't bring my self to look at anyone right now.

"But I don't understand is it destine to happen or not and if not who is trying to stop it from happening, who is responsible for the constant cycle  " I ask a little confuse. 

"But if Ro- Mom...? If she isn't the moon goddess who is, I mean... these creatures already exist so why would they need her now?" Daniel said slightly above a whisper.

"Because its not the real Moon Goddess the life force for magical creatures will run out and they will become extinct" she says

"But I don't understand is it destine to happen or not and if not who is trying to stop it from happening, who is responsible for the constant cycle " I ask a little confuse "What about my brother?" I whispered, she looks at be with sadness Eras looks at me with wide eyes and proceeded to slowly squeeze my hands in reassurance

"Your brother is the true master minds behind everything, when you were first born you had the combine ability  of every supernatural beast, you were a god which made him...less than human" she whispered I could tell just be her face she felt deeply responsible  for what happen to him "H-he was basically a shell he needed a life force." He eyes pleaded with me it it spoke in desperation, this was a mother crying out for help. In that moment I understood 

"Me- I was his life force..?" I said and suddenly stood out of Eras embrace "That's crazy! That's insane!" I yell suddenly the guy in my vision flashes in my mind his face of desperation  tattooed in my mind.

"It was him, he was the one who's actually wanted to kill me not Eras, all this time it was him and Eras spent years beating up hiself for it!"

"Lisa its o-" I cut him off

"Its not its not okay!" I yell " She knew" I whispers and he slowly 

"It was already made to be this way as the Gods had destine it to be each person is vital to the cycle" Hope said

"If the cycle is so unbreakable how are you with child?" Eras asked

"On Earth the life of a Moon Goddess can only be here for a total of nine thousand nine hundred and twenty nine moons, and the last one is on July  23" she said

"My birthday" I said

"If its him why haven't I ever seen him before?" Eras ask and her eyes shot up towards us.

"Thats because he's inside of you, that demon that you said you had is no demon, he's my little boy"
______________________________________

Haven't done a chapter in centuries but im teying to on my end really hectic I almost forgot how much escape i had in writing to please

Stay safe and enjoy