The Plan

Faith P.O.V

I had a very close connection with the moon goddess as a Gemini Twin in fact as far as I know I was the only one truly connected to her, we shared many stories, she spoke of a time before time even existed, she spoke of the first creature she made, the first love she  ever had, she spoke about how her punishment among the other gods. In turn I console her in efforts of taking her mind off various things.

We explored the making and advancement of humanity together, although I had never seen her physical appearance, I felt when she was by my side, Selena had a great love for humans and felt it cruel to watch them die, with no proper protection from the Gods.

However that was many years ago, I thought I would of never see her again.

One day she came to me in her physical form, a beauty, tall and curve with the most exquisite hair and skin, dark and rich, I god of course there is no one on earth to march the surrealism, that she was and there she is standing before me in a white and gold silk dress and hood, her posture hold devastation her eyes like the moon washed down on me. "Hello, Faith its nice to see you in person" I bowed and nodded, her strides around my room were light it was as if she was floating.

"You are magnificent" I whispered, she smiles or at least she tried to she held her hand out to me as a mother would, I tucked my bright blond hair behind my ear, something I do when I am very nervous

"Faith do you know of the role I had assigned to you and your sister" The prophecy of the Gemini twins could be heard throughout detentions , we were to create a line of very powerful beings to bring to this earth, so I whispered a yes.

She stood "The Gods are saying its time, my creatures will be put to the test soon, I would have to be born in human form and so is Erasmus, you and your sister will be the vessel of heavenly bodies Faith in there own curl way your sister would have to die as because the power in which she has to bear will drain her don't worry my child in time, when my memories have awoken I will bring her back Hades agreed to make your spirit roam the earth, then I will grant you and your sister's life back" She said to me, and in high spirits of being her most favored disciple after all I was only sixteen at the time.

"See you soon little one" She disappears into the night, and I race down the door with my candle in hand to my sister's room, the happiest I was so happy and excited to share what the goddess had told me.

"It is midnight you could wait till the morning" she glared and unknowingly outed my candle and all the candles in the hall, she sighed and with her index finger created her own fire and with a snap re lit the rest of the candle. My sister was a prodigy with physical manifestations, while I had a better handle with energy and life forces.

I gestured for me to come inside and I created my own light with my ball of energy surging through the atmosphere, the intensity of the light most if not all of her room was dimly lit, books scattered across the and pages all over the wall, in fact looking at Penelope's eyes you could tell that she hadn't been sleeping "If you woke me up about the Count again I will light your whole head on fire"

I stared at her confused, then remembered our encounter earlier and shook my head. I told him about what the goddess told me, and how she looked, her physical form, how she was in my room and that we will have to fulfill our prophecy soon. "Isn't it exciting?"

"How could you say that Faith" I was confused I thought she would be thrilled, we'll be the witches for the ages, one of her trusted people, she must be confused, we'll be back when the war is over.

"Yes but only for a little while I mean the world might be wiped out but there is a grantee of us coming back to a new prosperous place once she-"

"And if she doesn't know what happens next, huh what if her plans don't work" she rebutted, why does she have to be this stubborn.

"Why can't you see this as an opportunity rather than a betrayal?"

"Oh would you like me to be pleased to know that I am destined to die?" I yell in frustration at her little taunt.

"Whether you like it or not, it will happen, and you will see that everything will work out when everything goes accordingly, I am just here to carry the message" I said and left, on my way out and back to my room I say self in a full-length mirror, I held my belly like a mother would and smile. "My the moon shine down on us all, little one"

Penelope P.V.O

I have stopped pacing in the last three hours, this is madness, the Gods, a bunch of traumatized children wrapped in angelic clothing. "What would you do?" the voice held me in a state of panic, there should be no one in here, I even made a barrier spell beforehand and of course my sister easily came through it but I doubt anyone else could.

A hand softly ran down from my temple to my cheeks and held me by my chin, I was staring in the eyes of thunder and lighting, a God no doubt, he held an immaculate stature, his gaze mesmerizing, his voice held strength everything about him screamed power.

"You're one of Selena's little things, what do they call creatures like you?" I tried to remove his hand from my chin however it would not budge, his face was now inches away from mine as I struggled to get away, soon he released my chin and I fell to the floor as I got up I set my hands ablaze with fire running against my arm.

He chuckle and fan my hand in one swift motion and the fire was gone "Look little girl, you were your the starting of something big, it's unfortunate that someone as pretty as you would have to die, but to carry out my plan it has to be you, your not needed for this equations you're not strong enough" He said, as admire the papers on the wall, the mess of my room must be such an important memory

"But I like you, your a fighter, you could be very useful, so, I'll leave you with a little book, it is like an instruction manual for your kind, use it wisely" he smiled and disappeared.

The book was rugged and old with a mountain of pages tied together with a piece of string, the book showcased a lot of blood incorporated spells, hexes and various puppetries line of magic and then I landed on a blood transferred spell, the specific spell I needed to transfer whatever creature, power forms of magic to another, this was my freedom and salvation.