Memories of guilt

Lisa POV

My sight betrayed me as my other senses took over, but I didn't want it to happen, I did want to feel his pain, his hurt or his sorrows but I did and I couldn't help but feel sorry. I wanted so bad to comfort him but I can't both physically and mentally.

I could hear the sound of broken furniture mixed with sorrowful growls. "Why isn't she awake" his growl shook the very bed that I now lay.

I feel guilty not only for causing him this much pain, but also enjoying the fact I don't have to witness it for my self.

"Alpha please calm down, you will wake him up before time" another male voice came into the scene. I can tell that they weren't talking about me, what he clarified must of shook Eras to the core I could feel the heat rasing in the deepest part of my soul.

"You will not tell me what to do, the person I love is in a fucking coma, you better watch what you say to me." His voice sounds inhuman, like death himself, it shook the very ground that I walked on.

Then I felt a feeling, the same feeling when I first found Eras, fear.

Soon the annoying and repetitive sound of the heart monitor filled my eardrums. The yelling evaporated and a downpour of gasps and heavy breathing filled the air.

Vast steps were made towards where I lay, I could feel his warmth as the smell of hot chocolate on a rainy day filled my nostrils, the effect he has on me is dangerous, especially since the night of the woods.

His rough hands caressed my check I breathe a sigh of relief and unconsciously leaned into his embrace. The beeps of the heart monitor lessen and the room went silent.

"Alpha I think you should leave and cool down," the other guy says.

"Doc Don't!" He took a breath "Just give me a few minutes alone." He said deadly calm, the doctor must have nodded because all I could hear was the door being closed shut.

He sighed.

"You're sharp eyes sliced my soul.
As eyes of light like diamonds unfold
My mouth twist, twine, and churn
As I turn these beautiful syllables to words
I cleared my throat and licked my lips
But unexpected my tone to a dip
Should I abandon this dizzy trip?
Or should I do what I wish."

He sighed again

"I got the courage, I stood up
I marched over my fist couch
As I walk my feelings true
With eight letters 'I love you'"

He ended the lovely poem with a gentle kiss on my forehead sending a shock through my whole body. My eyes sprung up and immediately started batting trying helplessly to adjust to the lighting of the room.

I tried to sit up forward, but two big arms of muscles trapped me in its embrace, small sparks consumed my body as he touched me.

Basking in this unimaginable feeling as his head found comfort in the crook of my neck

My train of thought is now off track, I want him, I need him right now. My hands slid under his shirt, my fingers trace the line of his six - eight pack, he froze he lift his head to look at me, trying to comprehend my movements, but knowing him this would take a while.

So I grab his shirt and brought those tempting lips to mines and let our tongue do the talking. I moan when he bit my bottom lip, my fingers were tangles in his wild head of hair, that looks as though he has put his hands through it a thousand times.

Who doesn't love sexy bed hair in the morning?

I was so lost in the tingles that were rushing through my body, that was until his hands were under my skirt.

I broke the kiss.

What the hell is wrong with me?

That was the sexiest thing I've ever done!

Maybe it was the fact that scared and didn't know how to respond.

Or maybe because I'm a fucking VIRGIN!

I glanced at Eras, seeing his smirking face, seeing his eyes.

Silver pools

I can't help this feeling that I get when I'm with him, but if we are going to do this then I have to trust him.

I look at his angelic structured face, this time with serious facial expressions. He poster became tighten

"Eras, if we are going, do this there can't be no secrets, I want you to tell me the truth about everything"

He sighed, his eyes are felt with sorrow "I haven't told you about the curse - the whole cures. " he whispered

"It all happened a couple of years ago about a hundred years ago, I was moping around America in the early 1700s, my soul felt empty it was about fifteen years after you died" he looked at me strictly in the eyes. I could feel the pain or at least a small portion piercings though my heart.

I cringe at the feeling, it hurts." I was in New Orleans looking for the which who did this to you, it was shooting when a red-headed teenager bumping into me, we locked eyes for a split second but that all it took for me to realize we were mates" he smiled at the memory.

"I felt as if a betrayed you, but I was so curious, I wanted to know more about her, we went out for a couple of time in secret, after a few talks I came to a conclusion that she was my second chance cause all the answers she gave me was the same as yours"

Back in those days, you could get married as young as sixteen so that's exactly what we did" he laughed "Your dad at the time was pretty pissed but I won him over"

"We mated, that's when things finally went into play you regained all your memories, I was overjoyed when I got you back," he said quietly

"But on the night of your eighteen birthday, things started to happen, something started to arise from within me, something that even I describe as a demon" he spoke harshly

"I don't know what happen I was blacked out the whole time when I regain consciousness you were practically swimming in blood, you along with everyone from the village."

"You can't blame yourself you had no part in, you weren't in control of yourself" I kissed him on his forehead "I'm not scared"

His eyes become ones of steel on a snowy winters day as he removes his self from my embrace "You should be because even I am scared of me right now" that all he said before he stormed out through the door.