Family Tree (2)

"So your saying the enemy has been here all along?" David ask "So then how do you defeat someone less than human"

"And why is your freak sister in me?"Lisa ask she takes a quick glance almost as if times was simply imaginary I obseved her her effertless curls bouncing in rage as her beautiful full lips part and her honey brown eyes tried to mask that look...

I hate that look

"My sister, Faith and past you Rose had an agreement before you came back to life for the last time you agreed to put her life force inside of you for a plan I didn't find out yet." Penelope respond

"Can she get out of me"

"Not until she finds Rose your mind is not sable enough to bring her out before then plus she is a matter of pure energy and magic the vessel that I have is not ready yet."

"Last time when I came back how long was I Rose for?"she whispers

"It was before we had met actually" I told her

"And what did she do to Eras's mother" my mother, this family issue and I can't be believe I'm saying this, is way older than me.

My mother was like a fairytale she was told to me by everyone, she was vision of perfection and like all fairy tale, want it to be true.

I glance over to Penelope her white crystal eyes were fogged with sorrow and constant strikes of remorse. There was a storm brewing. I know she didn't know that I knew of my mother betrayal and were it lead her. I knew that I was a mistake. I knew that she hate what she had created and was relieved when she took her final breathe.

I knew the person better than the story.

What I knew what lead me to Rose so for that I couldn't help but thank her for the way she was, crazy depressed, mad, my mother. At least with that I knew we were too of the same people more or less.

The city was as busy as any Tuesday morning, it wasn't like the pack had a sense of formality and a look of importance, like everyone knew exactly who they were and what to do it was almost systematic the way they did this every Tuesday when I wanted to escape. They were all just like me.

I wished the pack use there human form more I wonder what our society would be like-

"Hey watch it" I took my hat off and apologies.

I walked just to clear my head but then I felt someone watching me. I look around and it was a small child way too skinny for his age from across the street I walk over to him.

"You...li-ke hi..m, smell" he whispers ever so softly

"Are you hungry" he nods tentatively

I reached into my coat and handed him an apple that I picked before I came here

A voice had startle the fruit from my hands and on to the pavement. Her hair was braided unusally in multiple section her eyes held torches in them her lip were cured into an angry frown but I couldn't help wanting to touch her sweep her away. The only word that was playing a record in my head was

Mine

I was so in my thoughts I didnt even realize the thick tension in the atmospheres for once both the boys were silent, Lisa had calm down and Penelope for once didn't know what to say, it was needle dropping silence.

"I know Penelope" I said to her shoulders relaxed as she started to ease into the chair.

I know what happen. But more pressing matters I thought he was younger because of how feeble he was ... wait

"If Rose is the Moon Goddess then doesn't that mean her bother is destroyer the one from the legend that carpenter evil the suction of good" I said she look a daze and with a snap of her finger a hologram with what I'm a assuming is an accent text

"How have a not piece it together..." the pull Lisa to her with her telekinesis "yxuk" is was to instant there wasn't time I cant move.

"Faith awake!"

I watch as her body became limb in mid air, suddenly she became mobile taking in the gravity of this situation

She held her by the throat my teeth started to turn,  Sliver cannot reason with the current situation.

"You did this..." she whisper my claws were slowly coming out of my fingers, Penelope looks at her sister as if already defeated. " That the boys...he's yours isn't he" the whole room went silent the boys watch in amazement, waiting on her next words

She laughs, " I told you didn't I ,the world as a funny way to use there pawns, we are both just here to protect our children" Penelope raised her higher her whole body hit the roof.

"You transfer that boy inside me I almost died....you , you were suppose to die by his hands" now Penelope was crying, sobbing her veins were popping out of her neck, she was filled with range and that only gave me more strength to get out of this hold

"YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER just a coward, you've never tried to help your family y-"

"Shut up, you were the most powerful out of the both of us, WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO DO, there was only person more powerful to hold the essence of my child!" She screamed and shock violently.

Penelope screams and was about to do something else but she was cut off

"Shhhhhh, the I've found the guest of honor" she said crazily while laughing. Suddenly her sister looks back at her my shield has disappeared the grey of Penelope hair and eyes was now a strong black...her power was drained.

Lisa is down from her flight...or should I say "Hello mother" Rose is back.
-----------------------------------------------------------
It's about that time
I think I speak for everyone when I say finally.
So Rose I hope you like her.