A Supernatural Date

Lisa POV

The car ride was pretty awkward because Eras keep putting his hand in his suit to fix his bra strap and it's getting pretty annoying.

This time he did it and I took it from his hand and stretch it, when I think it's stretched long enough I released it, just by the sound I could tell that it stung like a bitch.

"Ouch!" He yells his hand went running the part on his back where I stung him. I roll my eyes at his whining

"It didn't even hurt"

It hurt like a bitch

I couldn't see him but I could feel it like t laser going through the back of my head, although it didn't hurt it was quite annoying. " What?" I ask him annoyed

He shifted his eyes from me and focused, intensely on the road in front of him and mumbles something from under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked but he only just smirked, which annoys me even more "Tell me or I swear I'm jumping out this car" he looked at me finally letting me see those eyes of steal that I so missed

"Y-you wouldn't," he said I raised my left eyebrow, is the daring me to do this. I took dares seriously, the scare on my hip could tell you.

I slid my hand to the handle and open the door,  he swings the car around doing a one-eighty, he ended up shutting the door in the process

His eyes were like bullets as they stared into mine "Are you crazy" he said deadly calm. I was not going to back down from this I can't let him win

"What did you say, I said to him

"You want to know what I said, fine! Fine! I said you're pretty talkative for a b-cup okay!" He yells his face slowly turned to tomato.

"I am not a b-cup I'm a D, you idiot!" I yelled at him embarrassed. He chuckled as if saying 'yeah right' so I did what I always do.

Challenge accepted 

I found the zipper at the dress and slowly zipped it down, I knew he heard the zipper but made no move to stop.

I reveal my red laced bra, my D-cup red lace bra, I am grateful that Maria convinces me to wear matching underwear. For a werewolf first date, doesn't take long for you guys to be in your underwear. She told me.

I looked up to Eras now pitch-black eyes, he looked hungry but as luck would have it, I was too,  my eyes made it to his lips and with the help of my hands it was coming to me faster than lightening.

His lips were soft as we molded it together our soft sweet kiss was now one of hunger as my hands sweep through his dark curls and his hand squeezes my right breast.

I moaned his name and he let a loud growl in return, I could feel my nipples getting hard when his fingers started to squeeze it, that was the only time I notice that my bra was off.

He started to kiss the valley between my breasts to the sweet spot on my neck, he sucked the spot and I let out a loud moan and grabbed a fist full of his hair.

I could feel his canines grazed my neck, he sinks his teeth into my neck, the sudden movement caused me to whimper but only for a second, soon an immense pleasure took over nothing was here only the moon to quickness this. I close my eyes to soak in this feeling.

Once I open my eyes, I wasn't in the car anymore, it wasn't even in the car anymore, I was at deep into the woods, with only my underwear on, the trees were spinning nothing was in the right place.

I brought my hands to my head only to feel dry sticky substances, I brought my arms into. my line of sight.

Blood.

"What the -" I couldn't continue as images the last night, came into my mind, I attempted to stand again but as I did that I started spiraling just like the rest of the world.

I hung on the tree that I was originally unconscious on. My eyes finally adjusted but what I saw made me wish I hadn't.

Don't trust the Steel

Was cared into the bark of the tree, I looked around wondering who could have written this only to find out that all the trees around me had words carved out in them.

I slowly started to walk around

Don't trust the steels

For it never cools

Because something Is

Under that swimming pool

The only person you

Should trust, is you?

Like clock work, the trees started to burn and my eyes started to get heavy just before I totally blacked out I heard a voice in the distance.

It was him, I could feel it, I could feel everything, his worry, relief, sadness, and joy. I was so happy but that was until I saw it, those silver pools of steel.

Sadly that's all I saw before the darkness caught me up with me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Surprise

Yes I just did that a surprising chapter

How you liking it so far