" What is it?"

" Ok there's this gang, and they're going to jump us and they know where we live and we're on our way to your hospital to tell you and we need to call the police!"

" W-what? Taehyung, if you're lying I'm making you sleep on the couch while Jungkook sleep on your bed."

" Mom I'm serious!"

" M-mom he's not lying."

" Hold up, Kookie? Is he lying?"

" N-no Mrs. Kim."

" What kind of crap of this? What happened? Who is it!?"

" Mom, the rest is going to Jimin's house. And we're on our way to you."

" Taehyung, listen to me, just text me the names and I'll go to the police. You go straight to Jimin's house and I'm going to call the others parents to warn them. Please Taehyung don't do anything stupid and protect Kookie and my baby."

Taehyung sighed, " Ok mom."

" Jungkook, please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. And please, please be careful."

" Y-yes Mrs.Kim," Jungkook wipes his eyes.

" Yeonjun, my baby boy, please keep you and your brother safe. And don't be scared, this is just a misunderstanding. Jungkook and Taehyung are going to take care of you baby. I'll see you all soon. Please stay safe," Mr. Kim softly said.

" Y-Yes mom," Yeonjun sniffs.

" Ok mom."

" Taebear I love you baby."

" I love you too mom."

" I love you too Jungkook."

" I-I love you too."

" Now go to Jimin's house and I'm going to contact the Parks and explain the situation."

" Ok."

Then he hang up and got off the exit to head to Jimin's house.

Taehyung saw tears coming down on Jungkook's and Yeonjun's face.

" We're going to be ok guys."

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hand and held it tightly.

" We're going to be ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ok, so the The security guards are outside and they got all the doors and windows surrounded. So we should be safe," Jimin explained.

" I swear if I die this way I'm going to hunt you all down," Taehyun scoffed.

" We're not going to die....right?"

" No Kai, we're going to fine," Soobin said softy while ruffling his hair.

" Man, I didn't expect Wooyoung to be this sick," San growled.

" And Beomgyu is with him," Soobin growled.

Kai frowned, he misses his friend.

He didn't know that this will come to this. He still doesn't know why he did this in the first place.

Taehyun saw this and frowned.

He kissed his cheek, " It's going to be ok bae."

" I hope so."

" How long are we supposed to be here," Jin asked.

" Til Tae gets back and his mom calls the police so we should just sit here and wait. We'll be fine," Namjoon explained.

" Jimin, where's the bathroom? It's been a long time since I been here," J-hope asked.

" Oh well, I can show you. We'll be back " Jimin exited with J-hope.

" I still don't trust him," Jin said.

" Jin will you shut up already? Like damn, he's not lying," Yoongi snapped.

"How do we know that he's not wasting all of our time huh!? How do we know that he's not tricking us to be stuck here so he can have his guards to kill us all?!"

Kai and Taehyun gasped and started hugging each other.

" Jin will you cut it out! You're scaring them," Namjoon snapped.

" I'm just saying-"

" Then stop just saying and just shut up," Namjoon snapped.

Jin stopped and cross his arms.

" Now everything is going to be fine," Soobin told the two youngest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" This way is the bathroom Hobi hyung."

" Thank you Jimin, and I want to say that thank you for doing all of this."

" No problem Hobi hyung."

" That's why it's a shame that you stuck your nose in my business."

" W-what?"

Then J-hope punched him in the face and Jimin fell into the bathroom.

" Ouch!"

J-hope closes and locked the door. He tackled him and put him in a choke hole with him covering his mouth. Jimin kept hitting and kicking.

" Just sleep Chim," he gritted his teeth.

Jimin kept coughing and kicking.

After 5 minutes of trying to get out of his grip,he slowly closed his eyes and stopped moving.

J-hope hold him a little long to make sure he's knocked out. He looked down and Jimin was finally knocked out.

"Finally."

He let go and took Jimin's belt off to tie his hands up. He found some tape in the bathroom.

(Don't ask why there's tape in the bathroom. It's freakin Parks)

He ducked tape his mouth and put him in the tube.

" Well Jimin, you kinda made my work a little easier," he laughed at the unconscious Jimin.

He took out his phone and dialed a number.

" Leedo, you got the boys ready?"

" Yes boss, Wooyoung and the others are all surrounded at the house."

" Perfect. Now, let's get this party started."