Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse

Start from the beginning

"So, when Tim and Conner went into an official relationship, Conner didn't know how to treat Tim. I regretted ever telling Tim I was okay with his relationship." Bruce whispered the last sentence so quietly Jason could barely make out the sentence.

Jason's eyes narrowed, not at the thought of Bruce looking at him with hatred, but because of the thought of Conner treating Tim like Clark had treated him. Jason assumed Bruce had the hatred restored for Conner.

"But it was worse than I thought. Tim started coming home with more cuts and bruises on his body than usual, and it was not from patrol. The bruises were like finger marks,  and the cuts looked sloppy."

Jason shifted uncomfortably, but allowed Bruce to continue. It was kind of awkward Jason being told all this, but he managed. Reminding himself he was doing it for Tim.

"Tim would always push my many concerns away. Conner somehow convinced him that everything he was doing was okay. That him hurting Tim was okay."

Jason felt a sick twisted feeling in his gut, and bile rising in his throat, but tried to keep it closed with his quivering tongue.

"So one day I followed Tim to Conner's house. I handcuffed Conner before he could do much, but he was hurting my son, and I couldn't take it. I almost lost my cool."

Jason just sniffed in the air, his gaze softening and falling to the floor. He felt the sting of tears in his eyes.

"I called the police, and now Conner is in a Kryptonite laced cell for underage sexual abuse. For life." Bruce finished, falling silent.

"So that's why you were against our relationship. That's why you've been following us everywhere, bugging everything I own." Jason mused.

"Yes. Even though our relationship is stranded, I couldn't bare the slightest chance of Tim going through that again."

Silence fell between the two men, and Jason tried to push the bile down his throat and back into his stomach.

"So why the sudden change of heart?" Jason asked.

Bruce stood from the chair and walked over to Jason, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder, staring into his teal eyes.

"Because I trust you Jason. With your type of past, and the way you've been acting, it made me skeptical at first, I'll admit. But after about a month of you two together, I realize you care too much about him."

Bruce's hand slipped off Jason's shoulder, and he walked back to the large computer, and grabbed a file off a desk from nearby.

"Is that all you wanted to see me for?" Bruce asked, not turning to face Jason, instead opening the file and reading the fine print on the white paper.

"How... do you know how I can try to help Tim recover? To make him realize that all he went through, everything he was used to, wasn't okay?" Jason asked, swallowing down the fear in his throat.

"Time Jason. Just keep giving Tim time to recover. He's still partially in shock, and he needs time to recover from something as bad as this." Bruce told Jason, bringing a coffee cup up to his lips.

"Thanks B." Was all Jason said before he exited the cave, his mood both slightly worse and slightly better than when he first arrived.

He felt horrible that Tim had to go through something as bad as this, and he felt sick to his stomach at even the thought of Tim being beaten in a way like that.

He also felt happy that he at least knew why Tim had been acting so weird, and how he can try to help his boyfriend.

He walked to one of his safe houses that night, everything running through his mind, mixed emotions racing in his body.