𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Depuis le début

Sensing that Hoseok was very sensitive, Yoongi quickly reassured him, "Hey, don't worry it, I said it's fine."

However, what caught both of the boys off guard was when Yoongi pat Hoseok on the shoulder without thinking at all. When realizing what he was doing, Yoongi instantly removed his hand, light blush coated on his cheeks.

Hoseok's eyes widened at the unexpected contact, as a shiver ran down his entire arm.

"Ah, my bad. See you later Hoseok," Yoongi managed to mumble out, still quite embarrassed from the sudden physical contact.

With a sheepish smile planted on his face, Hoseok waved Yoongi goodbye in a very flustered tone, "Yeah, see you. Bye Yoongi!"

It was just instinct, Yoongi told himself over and over again, completely disregarding the .232244 seconds of touching as a subtle reaction to reassure the younger.

After convincing himself of that, Yoongi continued on walking to first period class, the blush eventually fading away in the process.

Hoseok's face, on the other hand, was a deep shade of pink for several reasons. One of them being because he humiliated himself in front of Yoongi by making him drop all of his stuff, and secondly because Yoongi touched him.

The younger knew it was just an impulsive reflex that everyone did, yet it was so unlike Yoongi to do, especially to Hoseok.

I wonder if he's on drugs, Hoseok wondered curiously as he walked into first period class.

When entering, his two smiling friends immediately motioned him over to the desks, Hoseok following in suit.

"Hey guys," Hoseok greeted, smiling at the two.

Completely disregarding Hoseok, Jimin pounced on him right away, "So, how was it with Yoongi?"

Before responding, Hoseok hesitantly glanced at the two, who had very hungry looks in their eyes that Hoseok couldn't quite make out. Shaking it off, he responded with a nonchalant, "Fine, it wasn't too awkward or anything."

High-fiving each other while exchanging happy glances, Taehyung and Jimin enthusiastically said in synch, "In the power of platonic soulmates!"

Hoseok giggled at the two, before turning his attention to the board.

-

After four long class periods, that felt as if the day had been dragging on forever, lunch finally rolled around. Which Hoseok was very happy for, since his stomach would not stop growling.

"What are you, a whale?" Jimin teased as the two impatiently waited in the lunch line.

Hoseok playfully glared at his friend's joke, before letting out a small chuckle of his own.

Out of the corner of his eye, Hoseok spotted Chul near them in the line. An instant blush appeared on the boy's cheeks, as he shamelessly looked away to avoid any interaction with him as much as possible.

Noticing this, Jimin cautiously glanced towards Chul's direction, before lightly slapping Hoseok out of his love struck trance.

"Ouch," Hoseok mumbled under his breath, as his eyes accidentally met Chul's stare.

Hoseok gulped, before quickly turning him and Jimin around and praying to the gods that Chul wouldn't talk to them.

The gods unfortunately did not listen to the boy's prayer.

"Hoseok? Jimin?" Chul called.

Sh*t, Hoseok cursed under his breath.

Sighing, Hoseok plastered on a smile as he turned around, meeting Chul's signature toothy grin, "Hey Chul."

Jimin just stood there without initiating Chul's presence.

"Did you guys understand what the teacher explained in class today at all? I was lost," Chul let out a soft laugh, which had a small effect on Hoseok still as the his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

Jimin, who hated every second of this, grabbed Hoseok's wrist quite harshly before dragging them both out of the lunch line, "Nope, sorry me and Hoseok have to go. Catch you later!" a hint of sarcasm clear in his voice.

As he watched the two awkwardly meddled themselves out of the situation with Chul, Yoongi couldn't help but roll his eyes and let out a breathy sigh.

Chul, on the other hand, stood there quite dumbfounded before resuming his place in the lunch line.

"Wow, your attitude towards me liking him has changed a lot over these past days," Hoseok chuckled. Jimin rolls his eyes at his friend, before aggressively plopping them both down at the table.

Immediately peeling his eyes away from the two, Yoongi awkwardly looked down towards his food to make it seem as if he hadn't noticed the interaction at all.

When the elder eventually did look up, a sly smirk played on Chul's lips as his icy cold eyes pierced into Yoongi's.

🍓i have no words as to explain how grateful I am for you guys, thank you so much. I never thought I would never even reach 100 reads, let alone 1K. I know it may not seem like a lot, but to me it is:)) thank you for your endless support, I can't wait to continue writing for you all! 💘💘♡'・ᴗ・'♡
🍼editor/assistant: jiminie_cricket_
🍓also, we got a sope live and selca 🥺🥺theyre so cute (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

 I know it may not seem like a lot, but to me it is:)) thank you for your endless support, I can't wait to continue writing for you all! 💘💘♡'・ᴗ・'♡🍼editor/assistant: jiminie_cricket_ 🍓also, we got a sope live and selca 🥺🥺theyre so cute (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞