Chapter 2

The meeting held as UmarFarouq had requested, at the park

The meeting held as UmarFarouq had requested, at the park. The director for the drug agency was picked up in a black Mercedes SUV at the front of his office while he was leaving for home. When they arrived at the location and he sighted UmarFarouq sitting comfortably in his flawless white three piece custom made suit, the director wasn't surprised.

"Mr director" UmarFarouq called in the most charming way "how comes we never met before?" He asked. "Oh I know why? Because I don't deal in narcotics"

The director was still standing, thinking of UmarFarouq's guts.

"Sit" UmarFarouq said and the director hesitated, then he browsed the surrounding, he spotted almost ten of UmarFarouq's men in black suits: he had a decision to make, a quick one, he sat down.

"You do know this is kidnapping and it is a crime" The director told UmarFarouq

"I am familiar with the law... but again, thanks for reminding me" UmarFarouq returned "We're just going to have a little chat, you and I. I will take but..." he glanced at his limited edition Rolex Daytona watch "two minutes of your time. You have some goods that belongs to me and I hear you are searching for me"

"Goods?" The director scoffed "You mean the shipment of drugs..."

"You and I, both know that isn't mine" UmarFarouq's voice was sternly clear.

"Do I?"

"Oh! I think you do. I need my goods back and what ever this is..." UmarFarouq adjusted his cuff a bit "I need you to clear it. I can't have my reputation tainted"

"You should have thought about that when you had my friend removed, he is like a brother to me" the director said.

"And I can't tell you how sorry I am he's been removed from office but we both know he was smuggling drugs inside this country, our streets have enough problems as it is..."

"I don't..." the director started to say but UmarFarouq cut him mid sentence.

"What you don't know is I have proof that you allowed him ship in drugs into our beloved country. It will be a shame to have you removed from your office too..."

"Is that a threat?"

"No" UmarFarouq shook his head "I don't do threats. It is a fact"

"I can cover up my business, I am the director for drug agency..."

"... and I am done talking to you" UmarFarouq stood and replacing the button on his jacket he said "before my plane leaves this city and that is in thirty minutes, I would receive a call from you apologizing for your little mistake, I intend to forgive and forget"

"That is not going to happen, I'm waiting on your arrest warrant" the director was adamant and UmarFarouq was tempted to remove his gun and blow the man's brains out.