Chapter 26

We were in the middle of getting ready for the rehearsals. And i was already sweating bullets as i watch some of the models already starting to be mentored as they walk on the stage.

I have to admit i am indeed nervous for the runaway but there was also another reason why. I gulped as my eyes tried to find Hero and i found him getting his hair fixed by Laura. Beside him was the woman that Khadijah introduced to me as Natalie.

I cleared my throat and tried to get my attention off of them. But for some reason what i just saw. Got me thinking and it really bothers me. I looked at them again and watched Natalie touching his hair gently.

"What are you looking at? I thought you were going to focus on the rehearsals for tips!" I heard Khadijah exclaimed catching me from staring at Hero and Natalie.

I immediately turned my head to face the front. Not wanting to meet Khadijah's eyes. I knew she saw who i was looking at because she has this ridiculous smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked her when she kept on staring and she just raised her eyebrows at me. A wolfish grin on her lips.

"What?" She teased me. Her eyes twinkling with delight and i just shrugged the topic off but she continued.

"I knew it." I heard her whisper that made my eyebrows furrowed. Instead of asking i replied a random question so the topic wouldn't continue.

"How do you do that walk? Already in a month of modeling and nobody still haven't taught me yet!" I saw that caught her attention. I pointed at the line off models swaying their ass back in forth as they showcase.

I actually didn't know how to do it. And i might need some tips from Khadijah first before i even try and embarrassed myself in front of so many people!

"Oh that is just easy Josephine. But it still took me months and months of practice. Learning from the master will make it much faster for you to learn!" She shrugs as she points to herself as she wiggle her shoulders. I laughed and she grabbed my arm to go to the corner of the studio.

There was nobody looking at us. And all of the models were in front watching and still waiting for their turns.

I was so embarrassed when i tried to do the walk! And i must have looked like a penguin because Khadijah was on her knees and laughing for her dear life!

"I am resigning after this." I said with sizzling cheeks while Khadijah was still laughing. She was holding on her stomach for dear life.

I really hoped nobody saw that. I totally forgot that the walk is necessary to learn! My rest day was a waste! I could have had spent my time of watching tutorials on the internet instead of watching Netflix!

"Oh god! That is so good Josephine. I really missed vibing with you!" She said wiping a tear from her eyes and i just gave her a smile.

"What are you two doing and bantering? Josephine get back in your line! You are very close to have your turn." Jamie suddenly came into the view and i almost gasped in surprise when i saw her fuming face as she walks towards me.

"Oh come on Jamie. We were just having a good time! Plus i was teaching Jo, How to cat walk." Khadijah tried to explain and i saw Jamie shook her head slightly.

"There is no need to be learning that. There is no hidden technique. Just walk and you'll be fine!" Jamie says rolling her eyes that made Khadijah and i chuckle.

We went back on our line and my heart dropped to the floor when i realized that Jamie was right. We are next in line for the showcasing and i am so nervous!

My hands reached for my phone so that i can stare at Jacob's picture to calm myself. And it worked like a charm. I felt like i was already recharged and ready to finish this Fashion Show.