Chapter 25

Before i knew it. My rest days were already over. I spent the weekends calling and catching up with Jacob and my friends and family. And I got ready for my rehearsals which is today! For the early autumn Fashion Show runaway that will occur tomorrow!

I was shocked when Jamie suddenly sent me a message that Storm invited me to join the run away! It was my first and we are just having one day of rehearsing. Which is today.  And i am so nervous that i feel my insides shaking.'

Well at least it wasn't a Fashion Week. I cant even imagine the pressure of traveling the whole world to model! Not to mention i am still new to all of this. 

Without thinking the worries of what will happen. I just quickly finish fixing myself. Brushing my long ombre blonde hair straight then wearing a black sleeveless turtle neck dress that reaches my thighs.

I then grabbed a denim jacket to complete my look and also some glasses. As Jamie always says. To keep the paparazzi away.

As soon i left the building i saw Jamie's car and i immediately hopped inside. She was likewise also wearing a yellow sun glasses. It was a very sunny day in London.

"Thank god. I thought i had to wait again for thirty minutes." She greets me and i laugh running my hand to my hair.

"Well good afternoon to you too, mom! Do you always assume I'm late? I am hurt!" I exclaimed placing my hand to my chest for action and she just smirked.

"You gave me the bad impression five years ago Josephine! Cant blame me. I still remembered making excuses for producers just because you overslept!" She started ranting again as i raised my sunglasses off of my eyes to settle on my hair so i can see.

"I was only late for like once or twice before Jamie and it was only because of car traffics, I am always early we both know that!" I defended myself and i saw how she was taken back, then a smirk forming into her lips. Of course she agrees, Got her on that one.

I reached for her center console to grab one of her mint candies that she always stock. I popped one into my mouth as i stare at the beautiful city of London.

"Wait." She suddenly expressed in between me taking the candy. She was staring at me as if she was studying me closely. Suddenly i felt very conscious of myself.

"What?" I asked her confused raising my eyebrows after a while of her stopping.

"Is there something on my teeth?" I asked again when she still didn't answer and immediately grabbed my phone to check myself on the camera.

"Its fine. You just look different. Almost like you're glowing." She says that made me blinked. Suddenly a teasing smile form on her lips as she shrugs the thought off.

"I forgot to tell you. Rehearsals will take the whole day. And please behave. Its your first and it is harder than it looks by just walking on stage." She said that made me nervous.

"Aren't you suppose to say something encouraging though? You are making my insides shake!" I exclaimed and she smirked at me. I watched as she turned the car to park on the outside of the building.

I also noticed there were a lot of cars parked. It was empty before and now it is filled! I think it was from the other models. And I'm guessing a lot of them are involved for the Fashion Show.

"Well it is stressful Josephine. I just wanted to warn you so you can prepare yourself. Just keep your head up and you'll outshine them. Trust me." She said with finality as we both left the car.

I was heaving the sweats already when i am already hearing loud noises from the inside of the building. And we are just about to enter the main door!