Chapter 16

It is my first day of shoot and i was heaving rollercoaster feelings. And this time i woke up very early so that i can more time to prepare myself.

Jamie will be proud of me. Im sure of that. I smirked as i curl my hair. 5 am in the morning and still no call from my manager!

After doing my hair and putting just some mild makeup because they will still do mine later. I just placed some regular lip gloss.

Then i came to the hardest part of getting ready. I looked at my clothes from the big wooden closet that i organized yesterday.

I decided to just wear an army green halter turtle neck top then paired it with my highwaisted pants and some sneakers.

Looking at me, I just look like I'm off to the mall but i don't see the reason why i should bother dressing up if I'm just going to change later. 

Jamie still yet haven't told me what is going to happened today or where i am doing my shoot. I just hope somewhere comfortable and also far from Hero.

From: Jamie

You better had woken up at this moment or ill be turning your hair into a wig. Come down to the usual cafe. I give you information about your shoot.

I smirked as i turn off my phone and grabbed my coat to complete my look before finally heading out.

I saw Jamie with sleepy eyes from outside before i entered the cafe. I saw her eyes blink twice before it widens in disbelief when she realized i was bright and early.

"Good morning! Do i get a medal now Miss Manager?" I laughed when she is still staring at me. Astonished as i took my seat.

"Morning. Talk about surprising me Josephine. This better keep up, I don't want to keep hopes high just yet." She laughed and my mouth instantly watered when my eyes went at the sitting beignet in front of me.

I was enjoying the delicious bread silently while Jamie was checking something on her phone waiting for me to finish.

"You little prankster!" I was shocked when she suddenly threw me her purse and i looked at her with eyes wide.

She was fuming mad as she repeatedly hits me with her purse and i look at her dumb and have no idea what i did to make her angry.

"Ouch! What did i do? Was the Beignet not for me?!" I asked still shocked and she just glares at me.

As if she was being possessed by an evil spirit or something. I cant believe this insane blonde woman is my manager!

"You were in a car shop yesterday. Alone!" She accused me like i did the biggest crime in the world.

How did she know about that? Then i remembered Hero was also there! Did he told Jamie?

"I was just losing some minutes Jamie. It is no big deal. And i immediately went home after!" I defended and she just snorted at my excuse.

"Yes of course. I would've also went home after that scene with the male worker!" She exclaimed and my jaw dropped on the floor.

Slowly i feel the heat on my cheeks as i looked around the cafe and everybody was staring at me.

"Look Josephine. I have no problem if you were just messing around and enjoying your life. I understand you are a healthy woman who has sexual need-" She continuously said and i can guarantee that my jaw literally hit the floor!

Damn doesn't this woman have any filter on her mouth! She will be the death of me! Her and my embarrassment.

"What?! Jamie i was not flirting with that man! I have pure intentions and purposely went for the cars!" I sighed heavily i cannot believe i am having this conversation with her.