Chapter 22

The alcohol fueled something in me. Something I've been keeping for a long time. The last time i felt this feeling and I'm still with him.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a small voice and i saw how he reacted right away when he realized i was coming closer to him.

He opened his eyes and a familiar glow was behind his green orbs. It was the one from earlier when i opened my cover up.

His stares were so intense that i almost felt i wanted to leave this room to be far away from him.

But my body was yelling something different. I was out of my mind as i kept walking over to him. Until i was in front of him.

"Josephine. Please just go to bed." He said in a very hoarse voice and i felt hurt.

"Why? Don't you want me?" I asked in a very sweet tone. I was not in control of my own body any more. I felt like i just surrendered to my own dominant.

His breathing was very fast and deep now. I saw his chest rise up and down repeatedly. Like he was trying his best to control something from happening.

"We are not doing this while you're drunk." His voice came dark and dangerous. And that was my limit as i slowly sat down on his lap. My eyes were hooded with lust as i stare at his. I can see the desire behind the hesitation.

I want this man. It was all my mind was screaming. Despite everything he made me feel. And the years. I still wanted him.

Something might have changed between us but my feelings and emotions were left untouched. Because the fire is still there.

"Im not drunk." I whispered before leaning to capture his lips. I heard him sighed and i moaned in pleasure when i felt his hot tongue grazing on my lips. Asking for entrance.

Just this night. And i am over with him.

"Josephine. Im asking you if you want to continue right now while i can still stop." He says in between kisses his voice was so husky and deep and filled with lust.

"Why? Are you chickening out? Just take me." I whispered and in a very womanly voice and my eyes met his. I saw how my words broke his only patience and he suddenly pulled me up. I immediately wrapped my legs on his waist as he took me to the bed.

"Fuck. I miss you so much." He whispered as he met my lips again and he kissed me aggressively as if he was claiming and marking his own territory. The sound of us both panting enveloped the silent room. I so want him that i can feel myself crying! The years of keeping the fire inside me made me yearn for him even more. I am thirsty and not for the alcohol.

I moaned really loud when his soft lips went to my neck. It gave me so much pleasure and i couldn't help but push my hips to his and we both groaned as our privates touched. He stopped kissing and his eyes went to mine. I almost shivered from the emotion on his eyes. That look was beyond this world.

He lifted his shirt and my lips parted when i finally saw his body up closed and naked. I lifted my shaking finger to trace every crack of his muscles and i saw how he closed his eyes to feel my touch. It was as if he was relieved.

Slowly he took my cold hands and he placed it on his soft lips. Kissing each and every fingertips. He placed my hand to touch his cheeks. My heart soften as i watch him feel my caress. He was staring at me with lust and adoration. It was all too much.

"Can i touch you?" He asked breathlessly in between kisses, i can hear the ting bit of plea in his sensual voice, his lips burning in the warm skin of my neck and i moaned so loud bucking my hips to meet his now obvious growing masculinity earning a groan from him.