Chapter 11

"Oh my goodness!"

I gasp the moment i opened my eyes and the brightness of the sun hits me right too my eyes, Blinding me.

Too bright actually. It looks like its almost noon! I wouldn't be surprised if Jamie kills me when she realized i was late again. And i will perfectly understand.

I checked my phone quickly and almost died of a heart attack when i saw almost a hundred miss calls and messages from my manager!

From: Jamie

Where the fuck are you?! Get your ass over here Josephine or else I'll pull your long Rapunzel hair until your scalp bleeds! Im giving you 20 minutes. Do not push me to do so!

I didn't even had the chance to read some more messages from my family and friends. I just replied to all of them that a soon to be funeral of me is coming because my manager is going to kill me.

Late on my first day of chasing my dreams. Of course what is new? I never had personal development. I always sleep like a slot!

Sprinting on my feet i showered for about 5 minutes not even caring that I'm using an old soap that i found in the bathroom.

I'll cry about it later. I sipped on my hot coffee burning my tongue and i let out a series of curses. I threw all of my remaining uncharismatic salad in the trash.

With shaking hands of chasing my time of death. I did my makeup simple and fast. I just put on some powder and some mascara and lip gloss for my lips.

I had many plans to fix myself but i guess I'm cutting them short now.

I wont be able to do all of this if i was already buried underground anyway. Hurriedly i picked a dress that i bought yesterday. It was a short string silver glitter dress.

After being satisfied with my looks i finally got out to meet Jamie in a coffee shop near here.

I can almost see smoke coming out of her nose when i entered the shop and i just gave her an apologetic smile.

"Good morning Jamie! Stop frowning I'm here before 20 minutes." I said cheerfully and her glare never subtle.

"You little prankster!" She exclaimed and grab my hair to scold me making me yelp!

Everyone were now watching us curiously as this crazy woman abuses many strands of my hair!

"Ive been sending you messages since 6 am. What did i fucking tell you last night? We always discuss about this Josephine! Being late will do you no good!" She started out her rants and i was still caressing my poor scalp.

This girl might be gentle and kind but she had a wild side that you don't want to mess with. Sometimes i just see her as my long lost mother!

"Ouch! Alright I'm sorry okay? I forgot to set an alarm on my phone." I explained to her but she didn't bought it. I gave her a small smile and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ugh! This discussion will just waste us more time. Just please Josephine. Don't be stubborn headed and listen to me!" She said trying to message her temples to calm her nerves and i laughed.

"Okay i promise. I wont forget the alarm on my phone. This is the last time!" I said even placing my hand to my chest to express.

"You better do! Or else I'm abandoning you in the streets. Did you already have breakfast?" She asked her tone still intense but some of her nerves were calmer now.

I swear she was just a gorilla minutes ago! I smirked as i watch her now with a concern expression on her face.

I remembered the uncharismatic salad that i ate this morning. It wasn't enough for my big stomach but i don't want to be any more late than i already are.