vivace.

WELCOME TO THE ONLINE GALLERY OF 'IL PITTORE'

due to government advice, we will be closing this website link soon. the police have a suspect in mind and will bring him in for questioning as soon as possible.

thank you for your cooperation.

BREAKING NEWS.

the whole country rejoices at the latest statement released by the police commenting on their progress with the investigation of the ongoing homicide that has gripped korean civilians' hearts with fear: the police chief was happy to report that numerous witnesses have come forward with matching descriptions of the person behind the latest murder.

twenty-two year old vernon chwe was struck by a car along 'tchaikovsky boulevard'. although this was the cause of his death, witnesses claimed he looked severely beaten up and had been crawling across the road, unable to move his legs. it was then that the car had struck him.

other eye witnesses saw chwe running through the town after a man in a brown overcoat and black boots, which matches the description of the person seen beating him up later on in the night. he was wearing a mask but many have said that he walks with a significant hunch due to his height, which stands at 6'0". this is undoubtedly 'il pittore.'

the police thank everybody who has provided any information regarding the investigation. your safety will be guaranteed soon.