"Sweet Reliefe" Part 3

WARNING. So umm, Shota Masturbates ... yeeaah if your not comfortable with that kind of stuff please skip this chapter!

—————————

Practice made Shota feel on edge. All the training and physical activities got him... excited. So much to the point where he got an erection. He couldn't help it. It was against his own will.

It was common for guys to become this way for no reason, especially after being pumped up on adrenaline, he still felt awkward towards it.

He had to use his book bag to conceal his "friend" poking out from his pants. At the end of school Shota rushed passed his classmates to his dorm room.

"Aizawa!! Wanna hang at the arcaded for awhile and-"

"Not Now." He blurted and walked right by the two.

"Well damn. Some one needs to pee real bad."
Shirakumo remarked. Hizashi simply shrugged.

When Shota finally reached his room, he hurriedly closed the door, locked it and slide down next to his bed. He threw his book bag aside, uncovering his bulge tenting up. There where times like this that he wished he wasn't a boy.
Why now?! He complained to himself.

There no use but to get rid of it.

Shota went in his desk to grab a bottle of lotion, then under his bed for a playboy magazine. A gift from Hizashi that should have been thrown away a long time ago.

He undressed into nothing but an under shirt and boxers.

Shota began by squirting a dose of lotion in his palm, rubbed his hands together till it was luke warm. He placed it around his member and began grunting as he stroked.

"God." He breathed out.

Shota started going through the magazine. An assortment of women sporting bikinis, Lingerie, and a bunch of revealing outfits where displayed.

There were many pages to choose from, but he didn't exactly feel turned on looking at random girls through a paper magazine. Although they did however remind him of his experience with Y/N.

Okay, well not experience, but incident.

The way her bra pushed against her chest was admirable. The way her face looked as she cried could be passed off as lewd. Her skirt that was halfway up her ass squeezed against her cheeks made them poke out. He could remember the color of her underwear; burgundy red. Oh, What it would have been like to just prowl at them-... Oh god.

I'm Masturbating to Y/N.

And It did the job, as Shota started to come. A heavy burst of euphoria rose into him as his orgasme spasms through his body. It shot across his underwear to the floor. He huffed in and out winded, his face having different shades of red.

"F- fUck. Ah damn..."

Shota cleaned himself up, washed his clothes, wiped the floor and got ready for bed.

Sleep had never been an issue for him, hell it was is most favorite thing in the world, so why was he tossing and turning now?

Out of all things to think about to get off to... why Y/N?! He never really paid attention to it but in her own way she was attractive.

Damn. How am I gonna face anyone after this tomorrow?