"The Date" part 5

Shota, accidentally let out the fact that he liked cats, so Y/N immediately clarified that they'd go to "Neko eats". A cat cafe.

But what Shota wouldn't mention Was that he goes there Occasionally. How could he not?There were cats, food and best of all the employees didn't mind that he napped there, but for some reason he couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the fact.

The day they would go out would be Shota's first time actually worrying about what to wear. He'd never really cared before, but he'd feel bad to show up in some unwashed lazy clothes, which is all he had.

When he told Shirakumo and Hizashi they were dumbfounded.

"I honestly still can't believe your actually going to be social with someone! What a twist!"

"Thanks mic." He said sarcastically.

"Well it is a surprise you, an anti social introvert who doesn't care about anything, is going on a date, I saw this coming though."

"It's not a date. We are just going out for lunch because she would like too and it's the nice thing to do- wait. What do you mean by 'I saw this coming?' "

Shirakumo shrugged.
"It's obvious that you have feelings for her. The way you look at her with that goofy awkward face basically saids it all. Well it's either that or constipation."

"He's right." Hizashi nodded in agreement.

He ignored that constipation comment, but thought... could it be possible that he had feelings for her? What does falling in love feel like?

"You also stare at her like a stalker plotting his next potential target."

Shota replied to Hizashi with a scowl.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Hehe! I'll go to my room and get you something to wear."

Shota ended up headed out the building wearing a Beige sweatshirt with sandy brown khaki pants and a borrowed pair of Vans. Not his normal style but they wouldn't let him leave until he wore something decent, and he secretly thanked his friends for that.

(Since y'all had a heart attack over his last outfit I changed it GOD

(Since y'all had a heart attack over his last outfit I changed it GOD.)

Shota waited for Y/N at the UA exit.

Moments later he herd his name being called from a far. It was Y/N trotting towards him.

She wore overall dress with chestnut cashmere sweater and a sling over purse. She also had a headband. Her outfit was simple yet pretty.