"Wronge room" Part 2

Shota stoped at the finish lines when he reached his fifth and final lap.
Damn I hate warm ups. He thought.

Today Shota's class was outside for practice. He didn't mind training at all, but he just found that some warm ups where useless and a waste of time. He wanted to go straight to the combat battles to improve himself, but his teacher always claimed exorcise came first.

He bent down to his knees, out of breath. Onces he was composed, Shota went towards the benches area under a shady tree to recover his bottle of water.

He sat down on the grassy ground as his friends came over.

"Yo, The teacher did not have to make us run five. That was brutal!" Hizashi complained as he collapsed to the ground next to Shota.

"Honestly." Shirakumo agreed, gulping down his own drink.

Just then Y/N hobbled over to the same bench the trío sat around. She breathed rapidly for air as she seated to the far edge, completely winded because she had ran laps too. Her groggy eyes where closed so she might not have noticed them.

"Y/N! BABY, HOW ARE YA!!" Hizashi yelled, causing Y/N to jump back. She was surprised because she hadn't seen the three when she walked over.

"Goodness you startled me." She said placing a hand over her beating heart.

Shirakumo punched him on the shoulder and pinched his cheek.

"Be more careful you goof."

Hizashi laughed and apologized.

"So, what brings you to our class today?" He asked rubbing at his face.

Hizashi was always comfortable talking to new people. He was just an extroverted opening person.

Y/N smiled gleefully that he asked.

"I'm doing physical health training! Its For if there's ever an accident on the field, then I'd know what to do. It's very exciting to be out here. I get to stretch my legs a little, instead of being behind a desk all day." She beamed.

Shota looked at Y/N, studying her body and personality. She was polite, always smiling and seemed gentle. How can someone one look at her and think she sleeps around?

"Y/N come back over. It's cpr training time!" Her teacher called.

"Ugh."

She stood up and brushed herself off, properly bowing towards Shota, Hizashi and Shirakumo before heading off.

"See ya!" Hizashi waved as she walked away.

"Gotta nice ass there." He murmured, but not quietly enough.

He earned another punch on the shoulder for that.

"Dude! Your such a perv." Shirakumo hissed at him, a bit of blush forming on his cheeks.

"What, you can't deny it! I mean just look at it!" He pointed out.

The three boys couldn't help but take a peek. Shota knew it was wrong to do so, but silently agreed. Her rear bounced a little as she ran.

He shook his head at his dirty thoughts. Horny teenagers he sighed.

Training is now over. The students where dismissed then sent to change into their uniforms.

Before Shota left his teacher called him over.

"Good work in using you capturing cloth today. I can see how your improving. If there's anything wrong with you equipment just tell me and I'll see what I can do."