Testing. Testing. 123

Hermione please open the door, I'm here for you I don't care what it says."
I cried over the test my tears spilling on the floor of the girls bathroom. I just hoped moaning myrtle wasn't listening from the next cubicle.
I sat in there all lunch just looking seeing if it would miraculously change the results. Harry waited outside until I finally opened the door. I passed him the test and washed my hands in the sinks, wiping the dried mascara and tears off my cheeks. "Are you going to tell Fred now?. I mean now that we know for sure..." he rubbed my shoulders comfortingly. I didn't know what to do my lips quivered and my stomach curbed there was no point in going to lunch I wouldn't be able to keep anything down. I put the pregnancy test deep in my bag and held Harry's hand to walk to class. Hope you're not trying to steal my boyfriend there granger" came a slick voice from behind me. "Of course not Draco. Have him back." I forced a smile... Harry left with Draco and once more I was all alone.

I panicked for weeks about telling Fred. I didn't know how he was going to react or if we were going to stay together after we hadn't talked since september I'd tried writing to him but never sensed them

Fred
I have something to tell you, you haven't owled me since we started Hogwarts and I need to know that we are okay especially with the things that are going on right now I need your support more than ever. I am pregnant it's probably been a few weeks. No one apart from Harry knows I didn't even know whether to tell you because you've been acting. I would really appreciate it if you wrote back. I can't do this on my own.

Hermione

Working on another part rn it's almost finished