Re-starting Hogwarts

It was the last day of the summer at the burrow. Everyone was rushing around and finding last-minute items they need for the year. Aggressively, someone knocked on my door "What have you don't with my pink frilly socks!?" Ginny asked "What do you mean? why would I want your socks?"

"Well, you must have them because you are the only one whos been in my room! I think you've stolen them." she scoffed. Just as I was about to tell her to 'Piss off!' i felt a sharp pain in my stomach what is that oh no not a pain. I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could clutching my stomach and threw up in the toilet.

The silly cow wandered on in after me and held my hair back. "Must have had too much toast at breakfast?" I thought. I rinsed my mouth and wiped some sick off my chin. "I'm ok, you know? It was just the breakfast that didn't settle with me. So you can go the hell away." She rolled her eyes and strutted out with her arms crossed.

I'd finished packing and there was only one thing left to do... say goodbye. Fred and I cuddled on the bed for an hour talking about how much wed miss each other I know it was cringy but I really do love him. Sobbing slightly, I kissed him. "It's only til Chrismas and I'll owl you every week- every day even." a tear rolled down his cheek "I promise..."

Mr Weasley called them down to the car and they all squeezed in mione snuggling up to Fred. They reached the station got their stuff and ran at the wall between 9 and 10 for Harry Hermione and Ron's last year at Hogwarts this time with no stones, no snakes, no werewolves or murderers and no more Voldemort.

"Have you all got your tickets?" Molly asked and hurried us all into a group before we boarded the train. "Right I love you all and we will see you at Christmas!" She started to cry as she hugged Ron.

"I love you Hermione" Fred pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you too Freddie" I could have broke down right there but I didn't want everyone flaunting so I set my book mark in the right page and finally boarded the train.

Fred's POV:
Hermione sat on the walked away to find her seat. "She's lying to yooouu" someone whispered/sang into my ear. I turned "oh yes, and what's she lying to me about Ginny"  I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "She's pregnant... with your baby." Ginny smirked mischievously "what?!!"
"Oh, don't act dumb, I'm not mum and dad. We know what you've been doing. I mean your in a relationship after all."

She didn't look back when she stepped onto the train but you could tell she still had an evil smirk on her face. And even though this year there was no plots, diaries or rats, I'm pretty sure this year was going to be worse than expected.

a new part will be up tomorrow (23rd) please leave any chapter names in the comments could really use some suggestions! : )