Holding on

In the muggle world, there is a so-called coronavirus going round it is killing tens of thousands of muggles. It has been declared a pandemic. Fortunately, it does not affect wizards and they can still attend school and don't need to be self-isolated. Wizards, though, are taking special caution as the minister of magic said it is best to go outside much less and to keep your hands' faces and homes clean. They wish the best to anyone struggling and if you are a muggle reading this stay safe and stay clean.

"Who in their right mind would eat a bat anyway!" Said Ron. They were gathered around the radio listening to the minister speak.

"Shush Ron," said Molly 

"Fascinating muggles, aren't they?" Arthur spoke after the music came back on.

"All of the muggles are all going mad stocking up on toilet paper and their prime minister Borris johnson is closing schools!" said Hermione. "I hope mum and dad are ok ..."

"They'll be fine Mione I promise" Fred smiled at her and pulled her close comfortingly. 

"They'll be okay darling," Molly slood kissed her on the forehead and continued into the kitchen, the tea towel slung over her shoulder. 

They sat down for another beautiful dinner cooked by Molly, one of their last before they went back to Hogwarts for their last year.

Hermione had started to worry about missing Fred and what she was going to do without him at Hogwarts all year they had owls and they had the holidays but she was with him all the time she was going to miss him ... a lot.

 Fred walked in just as she was about to go find him. "Hello, babbyyy" he stood in  the doorway.

 "Hi. You seem happy?"

"Well, of course, I do. I came into my room and see you sitting on my bed" 

"I've been sleeping in this room for weeks now surely it's my room too"

"You can't just claim it" He walked closer to her.

"so you don't want me to sleep here then. I'll go now then..."

**Sexual content skip the rest of this chapter if you don't like it**

He pinned her on the bed and stopped her from moving. They sat there looking at each other for a few seconds before he kissed her harshly he gripped her hips and lifted her shirt.

Fred buried his head under the covers he flicked his tongue over her nipples and she moaned with delight. He ran his tongue down her stomach. Hermione could feel him taking off her wet thong and she moaned loudly when he reached her clit.

Realising people could still hear them Fred stood up and put a silencing spell on the room and locked the door.

Clearly exited, his dick hard and throbbing in his pants.

"Mmm take them off!" She grabbed at his waist band and tried to pull them down.

"Not yet baby"

He slipped back under the covers and started licking faster and slower depending on Hermione's erotic reactions within a few minutes she came and Fred licked every inch of her pussy

"Can I fuck you?" He said huskily in her ear

"Please.."

He took off his pants and pulled out his big cock. He streach her out carefully with his fingers and gently thrusted inside her slowly increasing the pase.

He just breathed on her face while she moaned into his ear, a few times nibbling at his ear lobes or shoving her face into his neck when he hit the spot.

Even though everyone thought she was innocent, Hermione had a fetish for spanking. Maybe she should have been more naughty in school.

Fred completely oblivious to this slapped her ass and to his suprise she screamed "harder!" He did it a few more times probably bruising her skin and she came again screaming. This caused Fred to cum too and gave him the best orgasm her ever had.

Mostly edited really sorry if you don't like the sexual stuff but I do... Oop- 👀👀 I know I haven't updated in like years but ill get the next few chapters up while I'm off school with the corona virus going round. And please, please, please stay safe wizards and muggles be careful wash your hands and keep your distance xx 💗🥰