Steamy Showers

(A/N) warning smut

The shower went off and the house went silent apart from Draco and Harry's sappy talk to one and other. I heard the bathroom door close and immediately ran into the bathroom... unfortunately for me (well more fortunate for me and more unfortunate for Fred) he was standing there naked in the middle of the bathroom. water droplets running over his (very well defined) muscles. he looked amazing. he pulled his towel over himself too quickly for my liking but I still got a chance to see allll of the parts that I wanted to. "wow" I accidentally said aloud. He giggled under his breath and I tried to stop looking at his amazing body. 

I don't know what came over me but I walked over to him until me we were a few inches away from each other. I could feel his breath on my face. Slowly, I reached my arm out and rested it on his chest. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer so that our hips were touching. I felt a rush of adrenalin so I pushed my lips into his and started kissing him. He kissed back and obviously took control straight away, having lots more experience than me. He started to untuck my t-shirt and feel up my torso then he started to squeeze my boobs and simultaneously sucked and liked my neck. It was exhilarating. I pushed him up against the wall, he looked so surprised, I ripped his towel from around his waist then grabbed him in my hand and started stroking he gasped and threw his head back. I took all my clothes off in front of him but wouldn't let him touch me he shivered when I had finished and put my hands on him again.

"Please mione" he begged "Please..."                                                                                                                       "Lie down. Now," I said. So he did. He was so turned on I could tell him to do anything as long as I fucked him after.  I clambered on top of him and put my mouth on his tip he shivered again and moaned from under me. Lucky Mr and Mrs Weasley still weren't there. "Please! Mione please just do it already!" "What was that "I replied, his precum dripping down my chin. Then he did something that surprised ME. He pushed me off of him and positioned me so that his cock was millimetres away from my entrance he leaned over kissed me and thrust himself in and moaned into my mouth.  

He kept moving in and out I was shivering and moaning underneath him he started playing with my clit and I almost squealed. "It hurts," I said after a while even though it was the most amazing feeling  "I'm sorry" he took his cock out, it was dripping wet,  then put it back in again, all the way in to try and stop me from hurting. We kissed and came at the same time I sucked his cock clean then I put my clothes back on and walked out of the bathroom leaving him dazed. 

(A/N) thanks for reading  I really don't know what right to write next, like I know the whole storyline, because as I said this is a very long story or it will be if I can figure out what I should write ... oh well bye bye see ya soon... X -Jess