So Awkward

In the morning Hermione woke up with an absolutely HORRIBLE hangover!! But she also woke up intertwined with Fred which made her laugh but also frightened her because she had barely remembered what happened last night. Unfortunately, her laughing woke Fred up he immediately turned as red as his hair. he'd realized what had happened and then he hid under the covers. hermione went downstairs to get paracetamol she brought some up for Fred as well but he had already run away to his own bed. 

Fred's POV 

After such an awkward situation I needed to get some fresh air so I got on my running clothes and snuck downstairs past all of the others it was like playing sleeping lions. The fields are so pretty this time of year, a bit like Hermione so pretty..... I mean no Fred shut up what are you thinking she's just Hermione ... pretty beautiful little Hermione oh Merlin I have a crush on Hermione Granger. Merlin tell me I don't have a crush on Hermione Granger. I took a left turn to go and see George I haven't been to see him in weeks he'll be glad to know what's been happening while he's been gone well he would probably just laugh at me. I told George everything that had happened with mione and that I may or may not have a tiny little crush on her. 

I  knocked on the door and who would open it but Hermione. I felt myself blush "Where have you been?"  "oh.. just for-" she cut me off "I made you breakfast. sit." she pulled out a chair and put a full English in front of me, which I thought was extremely sweet of her.  All throughout the day, I couldn't get Hermione of my mind. I did everything as usual just always thinking about her.

 That night I had just got into bed when she knocked on my bedroom door. I told her to come in and she sat at the end of my bed. Whatever she had to say she looked nervous to say it. "You know Fred " she started "you can always come to me whatever you need I'll be there for you. You can sleep in my bed whenever I really don't mind as long as you feel happy "  she grabbed my hand it felt soft and warm I blushed slightly and looked into her brown eyes.  "I'm scared Mione" I finally got the words out because it's true I am scared it's just hard to admit it "ever since George has gone I just... " For some reason, I felt my eyes start to fill up with tears. No Fred don't do it don't cry, not in front of her I cant. " Can you tonight? you know stay... here?" I felt so bad and so awkward asking but I know I had to last night was the first time I've slept well for months.  "Yes! Of course, I will I hoped you asked that." 

so I'm lying in bed with Hermione draped across my chest, she is so cute when she sleeps, I, however, am still wide awake I'm scared to even close my eyes cause tomorrow ill probably wake up with a hard-on. oh well I'm really tired might just go to sleep anyway a wet dream would be better than my nightmares any day. 

Hermione POV 

I woke up that morning feeling a bit shitty but as soon as I turned over I had something to cheer me up. Not only was Fred (the guy that I've had feelings for  since 3rd year- which is totally inappropriate as I should have been revising for my test with McGonagall that I failed in  because I was thinking about him too much) lying next to me but he also had a little -or rather big by the look of things- lets say friend ... down there... 🙊🙈👇👇👇👇👇

Decided to leave him in peace, after all, I didn't want him waking up all embarrassed I went downstairs and started making breakfast for everyone including Draco who Harry had forced into staying a few days longer after the party until Mr and Mrs Weasley came back.   I ate my breakfast on my own as no one else had bothered to roll out of bed yet. I left a warming charm on everyone else's food then I went to Fred's room to see if he had woken up yet. just as I pushed open the door I heard the shower go on. I sniggered to my delf realising that he had woken up and that he had gone to 'sort himself out' After a few minutes hearing the running of the water made me really need to use the bathroom. I hoped Fred wasn't going to be too long. 

(A/N) this scene will continue in the next chapter hope you liked this xx -Jess