Summers Day

Hermione and I haven't done anything in a whole week. She's been out with Ginny, Ron, Harry and Draco. I've been so jealous. The only time I get to talk to her is in the evening, and then we always have family around. The most I can do is smirk at her across the hallway or maybe kiss her when no one is around. But today is a new day and I'm going to spend some time with her.

Today is so hot. There is not a mist in sight and the sky is as blue as an ocean lagoon. The grass and the trees are lustrous green and everyone is getting ready for our last day of fun before mum and dad get back. Draco is still here and surprisingly no one has fallen out with him. He and Harry seem to be getting on very well, almost too well. they act like mates as if we can't hear them moaning half the night.

Hermione had been up in her room all morning and I hadn't seen her once since last night. I decided to go up and see her, check if she was okay. When I got to her room she looked more than ok her face looked fresh and her hair was in perfect ringlet locks, she had on a petite vest showing a mouthwatering amount of cleavage. she had small denim shorts on showing her wondrous figure and smooth bronzed legs. I strolled up behind her and grasped her ass a little she flinched but giggled softly. I snuggled her into my chest and closed my eyes.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hiya" she smiled

"What are you doing?! You don't need makeup your too gorgeous!"

"Shut up you, haven't seen you all day have you just been downstairs?"

"Ye pretty much. I think I might go and see George later if that's ok I figured he needs new flowers causee the old ones might be dead by now. Will you come with me?" I asked awkwardly.

"Ye, of course, I will I haven't been since the funeral and its a nice day so why not" she smiled again.

"I mean you don't have to. Like at all."

"No. I want to Fred, also I'm hungry I haven't had any breakfast so can we go downstairs?"

"Yeah" She turned around after doing her mascara and kissed me passionately. Her lips were heavenly. I wanted to hold her forever but we went downstairs and ate.

Guys I want to write a Christmas themed story but I don't know what ship to do it about... I'm going to write it through December and release it on Christmas day like a little present to all of you!! but can you please please please leave some suggestions in the comments that would be great, thanks- Jess xx