Aftermath

I ran to my room. I didn't know how I felt there were tears running down my face, but I started to smile because come on who wouldn't smile after they had just had sex with the guy they had been crushing on for years.  Well obviously me... It was amazing but somehow I feel awful I've done something bad, like really bad. What was I just thinking? This is completely illogical!

I flopped my head down on my pillow and cried into it for hours thinking of all the horrible things that could come from this. then I fell asleep from clear exhaustion. 

Fred's POV 

Ginny knocked on the bathroom door "FRED! I've been waiting out here for 20 minutes! how long does it take to dry off?" Shit! I didn't realize she had been out there that long. Christ, I didn't even realize I'd been in here for this long    "Um... Sorry about that I'll be out in second." I said in a hurry when I noticed that she was still standing outside like a lemon. I slowly walked past her trying to maintain the calm look I had on my face. "have a nice time with Dean?" I asked casually "yes," she said shoving my arm as she went into the bathroom. did you have a nice time here without us?" "Ye, of course, why wouldn't I. I mean ye kinda" very smooth idiot.  She looked confused but I went into my room and shut the door before she could say anything. 

That went well. I flopped my head on my pillow and fell asleep.