The Sleepover

(A/N) I do not support underage drinking!! 

6 PM Seamus and Dean were the first to arrive dean kissed Ginny on the cheek and Seamus gave her a bottle of vodka. Harry snaked his arm around Ginny's waist and told Dean to go into the living room with the others. A few other people started to arrive then like Neville and Luna, even Blaze Draco and Pansy came and a few of Ginny's friends from her year like Lavender and Cho Chang. After a while, Seamus started pouring drinks and handing them out. Ginny put some music on and started to dance. By 8 it was like a nightclub. 

Harry noticed that Dean was looking at him a lot. Well not exactly him but Ginny. He was looking at her all night. Harry went to get a drink ... but when he came back they were dancing together. Harry stomped up to Ginny and pulled her outside. " What was that all about ?!" He shouted "What do you mean?..." she laughed " You know what I mean!" he shouted in her face. Ginny's face immediately dropped when she realized that he wasn't joking. "I'm sorry, " she said.  "I've given you too many second chances" he spoke softly and then walked away further into the garden. That's when he realised that Draco was standing outside smoking a cigarette and looking at him in awe, obviously having heard the whole conversation. 

Draco decided to follow Harry to try to talk to him. "Hiya mate." he said "Oh ... Hi, Mal-Draco" He stuttered "I heard what happened back there, sorry" "It's ok it's not the first time she's cheated on me with dean by the 3rd time you kinda get used to it" Draco put his arm around Harry and suddenly Harry kissed him. After that Harry felt a bit better so he and Dray stumbled back into the house to have another drink. 

The rest of the night went surprisingly smoothly. Seamus casually dancing on the dinner table and Hermione enjoying herself as promised. All perfectly normal things for a perfectly normal night at the Burrow.  By 4:30 am the party was coming to an end everyone had worn themselves out dancing. They had all fallen asleep on the living room floor wrapped in blankets, the only person that was still awake was Hermione on her muggle phone playing games and going on social media. 

"No, you can't. No stop!!" Moaned someone from the other side of the living room Hermione sat up to see who it was. All of a sudden Fred sat up with his hands over his eyes. He looked like he was crying. Mione went over to him and asked: "Are you ok?" He didn't reply but kept on crying Hermione stood up beside him and said, "Come with me."  Fred stood up and held Mione's hand up the staircase. He followed her into her room where she lay him and herself down. They fell asleep together. 

(A/N) I hope everyone is enjoying my story so far xxxx ❤❤❤❤ I thought about writing a Drarry story and continuing with this storyline ....  comment yes or no whether you want me to or not. thank you for reading -Jess