They both glared at him.

" So you're cool with me, going to a party....with Bogum?"

" Yes TaeTae, plus I'll have Yeonjun or your mom to keep me company. You go have fun ok? Now I'll be back, I need some more juice," Jungkook kisses his cheek and got up.

Taehyung eyes widen" What the fuck just happened," he asked.

" Well Tae, I just witnessed someone being weird about they're boyfriend doesn't care about them going to a party," Namjoon scoffed as he eats his pizza.

" I-I bet he's doing something! I bet that he doesn't want me to go an-and it's reverse psychology. Yeah! That's what it is! He doesn't want me to go!"

" Or maybe you're acting crazy and he wants you to go," Jin scoffed.

" Man they didn't have any apple juices. Oh well," Jungkook sat back down.

" Jungkook?"

" Yes TaeTae?"

" I'm not going to the party."

" Why?"

" Because! I feel like you don't want me to go so you're being oddly calm about it."

" Tae, just because I want you to have fun, doesn't mean I don't want you to go. I want you to go and have fun."

" That doesn't make any sense!"

" What's that supposed to mean?"

" You usually will beg me not to go or something and I don't end up going."

Jungkook frowns," I-Is that how you think of me?"

" No. it's just strange for you to be this calm!"

" Do you think I'm this crazy jealous desperate boyfriend?!"

" Yea," Jin mumbled.

" I'll hit you," Namjoon whispered shouted to Jin.

Jin groaned and ate his food.

" N-No."

" Then why are we having this conversation?! I want you to have fun! What do you want me to do!? Tell you not to go and enjoy yourself!"

" Yes!"

" You're an idiot," Jungkook stood up and went to class.

" You are an idiot," J-hope said.

" What?"

" You couldn't just leave it alone," Namjoon said.

" Now you're going to a party feeling guilty about this stupid fight," Jin scoffed.

" Ughh," he hit his head on the table.

Then Yeonjun stomped up and smacked him on the back of the head.

" What the fuck?!"

" What did you do?"

" What?"

" Don't 'what' me mister! I just saw Kook looking upset. Now tell me what did you do?"

Taehyung looked at him with terror.

Not a lot of people don't know this but when Yeonjun is angry, he gets scary as hell.

" You see Yeonjun, is being an idiot by Kook being calm about him going to a party," Namjoon said.

" You did what?!"

" Look, I thought he was doing reverse psychology! I didn't think he'll actually let me go."