Chapter 19 Rum and Thoughts.

*Scttck! Brrk*

-Was the sound the door made as keagan unlocked it. He was back at his apartment and The light from the room creaked into his eyes as he entered. It felt like an eternity since he had been here, Time seemed to move slower when he was doing his superhero duty.

"Goddamn...... What an experience....." Keagan sighed to himself.
"I reunited with lisa again and fought some kind of monster, all in one day."
"Is it bad that this is almost a typical day for me?" He joked to himself.
"Anyway, I should probably give C.O.R.E a call. They specialize in supernatural things and should be able to figure out where this monster came from." He suggested.
" -But before I do that...." Keagan then walked to his refrigerator and opened it up. Three shelves had revealed themselves to keagan in the dimly light refrigerator. Each shelf was filled with a great commodity that humans could consume. On the first shelf was cheese, Cottage cheese, Milk, Butter and ice cream - Basically all the diary products. On the second shelf was a large ham,Raw fish and a small amount of British bacon. On the last shelf was an assortment of fine wines and rum which maxy had collected over the years in england

"I'm sure mom won't mind if I have a sip." Keagan pulled out the rum bottle, put it on the counter and got a cup glass. He then poured the slick brown liquid from the bottle into the glass.

He took the glass over to the couch where he sat down.

"Ugh. Mom must still be out with maxella. I hope they're safe...." Keagan said as he took a sip.
" The church should be a safe place but....."
"London sure is crazy." He sighed.
Keagan looked down at his bottle of rum, which he swirled around like a plaything
(Oh yeah. I promised lisa that we'd go on a date tomorrow.) He thought to himself. Keagan took another sip of rum and wondered where he was going to take Lisa tomorrow.

"I've never been on a date before...." Keagan reflected. Not even in his high school years had he gone on a single date with a girl.
" Where exactly do people take girls on dates? Restaurants? Movie theaters? Both?" He wondered.
"-And what exactly do people talk about?" Keagan furrowed his brow as he frustrated at the basic concept of a date. How were two people of different personalities supposed to interact? How were they supposed to bond? -And most importantly.... How were they supposed to find commonality?

"Good god. I'm so out of touch with the dating world...." Keagan sighed as he slumped down in his chair.