Jungkook look at her with confusion, " Do what?"

" To get him to listen to you without whining."

" Oh? Well sometimes I have to threaten him with no kisses. But usually he doesn't put up a fight."

" Wow, after all these years I have found the source to stop Tae's whining. Jungkook...you my dear are the source."

Jungkook laughed and continued helping make dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Come on Yeonjun I'm sorry. We need to talk so we can plan the party."

"Hmph!"

" Please? I'm sorry that I yelled and called Mr.Fox stupid."

" You were being a jerk," Yeonjun mumbled.

" I know and I'm sorry can you forgive me," he pouted.

Yeonjun turned around, " You owe me two rides to whatever I want and you have to buy me my food for an entire week."

" Ughhh, fine!"

" Ok! I forgive you! Now let's talk about mom's party!"

Taehyung and Yeonjun have three days until they have their mom's party. Yeonjun was very excited, he loves his mom and he wanted to make this party special.

" Alright so Jin got the ingredients, Namjoon got the decorations, Yoongi got the music and J-hope got the snacks. Now that leaves you to distract her while me and Kookie go get the presents."

Ever since that "discussion", everyone was cool. They still don't forgive Jimin and Taehyung doesn't fully trusted Yoongi yet.

Jungkook keep his distance and try not to be clingy or a baby (which isn't working but he's trying).

Yeonjun and his friends are currently dealing with a sad San.

Yunho still won't talk to him and he gotten really sad. Yeonjun hopes that this party will distract him.

Now back to the present!

" A-Are you cool with the others?"

Taehyung sighed, " I guess,but I'm still pissed off at everyone, except for Hobi."

" W-what about Yoongi was Jimin?"

" Not going to lie Yeonjun, they hurt me the most. Like really? That really just made me think that I can't trust anyone other you, Jungkook and mom. It's been tuff bro."

" What you mean?"

" Like, I don't know, I haven't been focus or anything. I guess I'm still in shock on what Jimin did. I haven't told Jungkook because I know he'll worry hince he's a worrier. I need him to focus on his school work and not worry about me. And you shouldn't either, I'm fine."

" O-ok," Yeonjun got up and hugged him, " I'm sorry Taehyung. We'll figure this out together."

" Thanks lil bro," he hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Are you want to do this doll? You know how crazy he gets?"

" Look, I want to get this done and over with. I need to know."

Wooyoung sighed, "Fine. Let's go."

The two opened the boss's office, they bowed down.

" Good morning boss," the mumbled.

" You may stand."

They both did and walked to the desk.

"S-Sir I was wondering when are we going to do the plan," Beomgyu nervously asked.

The man sighed, " When I say so."

" Sir, why are we doing this again? If you don't mind me asking."

" Look! You want to hurt Yeonjun, while I want to hurt Taehyung and Yoongi! That's why we need this plan to be perfect! Understand?!"

They quickly nodded their heads.

" Good. Now leave!"

They both ran out leaving their boss.

" Stupid kids. I don't know that I hired freshmen. I need this plan to be perfect. Yes they'll hurt Yeonjun but my main focus is Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi for hurting me! This is going to be sweet. Just to add fun, I'll hurt that bitch ass Jin and Jungkook too," the boss laughed evilly.

Then his phone ranges, "Hello?...yeah.....sure......I'll go to the gas station......I'll see ya later."

The boss got up and walked out the office, "Let's go get some snacks and have some real fun."

********************************

Sorry if this chapter shorter than usual, that's bad🤗 I swear tomorrow that I will upload more chapters.

I hope you guys like this book so far and I appreciate for the 2K rates thank you very much.☺️😊

Stay tune, some drama is about to unfold 🤔

👀🍵

See ya💜❤️